Chapter 17: Moving Out

Meghan's point of view
I wake up smiling. I seen Harry already awake, looking at me. "Morning my beautiful, gorgeous wife," Harry smiled.
"Morning my beautiful, handsome husband!" I giggled.

I cuddled into his chest and he kissed the top of my head. "Were moving today. I already bought a house," Harry smiled.
"Oh, what type of house?" I asked.
"It's a three story mansion. A basement with a laundry room, storage room, reckroom, a bathroom. The floor up from that has the living room, the kitchen, the porch, another bathroom, and a bedroom, with a balcony and a bathroom, which is the master bedroom. The top floor has two bedrooms, another bathroom,  a balcony, and a tiny storage space," Harry explained.
"Oh, that sounds nice. We'll have two extra bedroom for guests and if we have kids!" I smiled.
"Yeah, we will! And it's already furnished too. If we need to remove the beds from the other rooms, we can sell them and replace it with cribs or whatever we need!" Harry smiled.
"Yeah!" I giggled.

Harry and I woke up and sat down in the living room with the boys. "Well miss you guys!" Niall grinned.
"It's only an hour drive!" I exclaimed.
"We know, and we have the address in case," Liam spoke.
There was a pause between us. "Let's go pack up!" I smiled.
"Babe, no need. All our belongings except the beds are already at the house!" Harry chuckled.
"Ok, how?" I laughed.
"Our people, like the body guards, they dealt with everything, don't worry!" Harry smirked. "They left us a change of clothes so we don't go into our new house with PJs on. They also left behind all your makeup for you.
"Ok, let's get ready then!" I giggled.
I took off, Harry chasing after me up the stairs and into our bedroom.

After we were all ready, we said our dreaded goodbyes to the boys. "Bye boys!" I cried, group hugging them.
"We'll miss ya Meghan!" Niall smiled.
Harry hugged each of the boys tight. All 5 of us had a huge group hug, Harry gripping tightly.

After our dreaded goodbye, I hopped into my BMW and Harry into his Range Rover. We both drove to our house in our different vehicles. He told me to follow him, due to lack of knowledge on the address of the house.

We had arrived!! There was a double car garage, so we drove on in. We got out of our cars, and locked the garage up. "This garage links to the basement by the way!" Harry chuckled. "So, do you like it by the look on the outside?"
"Yes! Let's go explore!!" I squealed like a child.
I ran to the door in the garage and opened it. It led to the basement. "Wow! This is nice!" I smiled I'm awe.
"I'm glad!" Harry chuckled.

I ran up the stairs like a chicken with my head cut off and explored the middle floor. The kitchen was huge!! It had a marble island and a kitchen table with 6 seats. "Wow! This is too much!" I gasped.
"Check out the bedroom!" Harry smiled.
I ran into the room. It was gigantic!! It had a king sized bed, a huge walk in closet and lots of cabinets, plus a bathroom and a balcony. "This bedroom alone is what I've dreamed of my while life!" I smiled.
"Well I'm glad it came true!" Harry smirked.

The upstairs bedrooms were right next to each other, and they were half the size of Harry and I's room, and they were still pretty big. The separate balcony was huge as well. "Babe, there's one more thing I forgot to mention!" Harry smiled.
"What?" I asked.
"Follow me!" Harry spoke.
I took his hand and he led me to the porch. "Shoes on!" Harry smiled.
He opened the door and I followed him to the backyard. There was a pool that was like the size of our bedroom, and a huge garden space with a hammock, little swings for all ages, and lots of garden furniture. "Harry!" I cried.
"Do you like it?" Harry asked, smirking.
"Like it? I love it!! How much did this house cost??" I laughed.
"Hmm, like 3 million!" Harry chuckled.
"Harold Edward Styles!!" I shouted. "You spend too much on everything!!"
"Too much, it's never enough, baby!" Harry smiled. (A/N: Song reference lol)
"Your so cute!" I chuckled.

It was late evening, and Harry and I were relaxing on our huge king sized bed, in our Mr and Mrs pjs sets. "How was your day today?" Harry asked me, cuddling me closer to his chest.
"It was great babe, and yours?" I smiled, cuddling into him.
"It was amazing, because I seen you happy!" Harry smirked, kissing my head.
I yawned. "I'm sleepy Hazza!" I yawned again.
"It's midnight, so I understand baby!" Harry giggled.
"Ok, goodnight babes!" I smiled.
I laid down beside him and closed my eyes and fell asleep next to him.