Chapter 3: First Concert

Meghan's point of view
I woke up to the sun shining but it was chilly. Harry was still sleeping by my side. He's adorable!! I kissed his cheek and he slowly opened his eyes. "Morning babe!" I smiled, while whispering.
"Morning sweet!" He smiled, his voice raspy.
"It's time to get up!! It's 9am. Your concerts at 7!!" I smiled.
"Ok baby, I'll get up!!" He smirked, sitting up.
He put me on his shoulders ever so carefully and climbed down the ladder. "Had a good sleep you two?" Niall asked.
"Yes...and you?" I chuckled.
"It was not too bad!" Niall grinned.
All the boys were getting up and grabbing some breakfast. Harry and I had fruit, and the other boys had oatmeal.

After breakfast everyone headed to the stadium for last minute practices. I sat in the very front row in the middle. Harry called me up to dance with him as they sang little things. He held me with one arm and he sang out of his microphone in his other hand. The boys were smiling over at us at how cute we were.

The song was over and the boys were in awe when we had a sweet little kiss. "You guys-" Louis got cut off.
"Are so cute!!" Niall finished his sentence.
I looked up and blushed madly. I buried my face in the crook of Harry's neck. "She's blushing!! Aw!" Niall giggled.
"Guys that's enough for one day, ok?" Harry chuckled.
"Ok, ok!!" Niall chuckled.
The boys continued to practice after I sat back down.

It was time. The first concert of the tour was started. I was backstage with the boys. The introduction video clip played and the boys ran out as their names were being called in the video. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Niall Horan. One by one they ran out and began to sing What makes you beautiful for the introduction song.

When the boys were done singing for a bit, Harry spoke. "Who wants to hear a story?" Harry chuckled and the fans screamed. He did an adorable chuckle and he smiled at the floor. "It all started with a contest..." He started.
The fans were screaming because they knew what was coming. "This girl won..and I fell in love.." Harry smirked.
"Tell us more bud!!" Liam chuckled.
"After she was there for a few days, more like a week I asked her out....she said yes!!" Harry spoke.
He continued the story, but he mentioned this. "And on New Year's Eve, we went to a party. We had a romantic New Years kiss, under the fireworks and...I gave her a promise ring!!" Harry smiled.
The fans cheered. "Can we get Meghan out here???" Harry shouted and the fans screamed.

I slowly walked out as thousands of people were cheering. I smiled. "This is my beautiful girl!!" Harry smiled.
"Show us your ring!!" The fans screamed together.
"It's only a promise ring guys!!" I smiled.
The camera was on my ring and it showed up on the big screens.

After the show was over, the boys all went backstage. Harry ran over to me. "Babe, I missed youuu!!" Harry frowned, holding my hands.
"It was only an hour and a half ago when we last seen each other babes!" I giggled.
"But still!!" Harry smirked.
We went into his changing room and he locked the door behind him. "I'm gonna change, ok?" Harry said.
"Ok, that's cool. I'll look away," I smiled, closing my eyes, while turning around.
"No babes, you can look, it's alright!!" Harry smirked.
"O-ok..." I giggled.
I looked at him while he was changing and he didn't mind at all. "I'm sleepy babes," I yawned while laying on the couch in his changing room.
"Me too, let's just get back to the tour bus," Harry said.
I never answered. When he turned around I was asleep. "Oh my, what am I gonna do?" Harry chuckled.

He lifted me up and carried me out of the arena where the fans had already left. "She's asleep?" Louis asked.
"Yeah. Let's get back to the tour bus!" Harry whispered.
"Hey, why don't we rent out a hotel for the next two days we're gonna be here for?" Niall suggested.
"Sure, Liam call The Grand Supreme Inn and say the luxury suite with four beds, all double please!!" Harry exclaimed.
"Ok, I'm on it!!" Liam smiled.

I woke up at 3am in a fancy bed laying next to Harry. I was in a different room. More like a small penthouse. I could tell it was some sort of hotel. A very fancy one. There was a small staircase so I went down. There was a small kitchen and a small living room area, connecting to a bathroom. "I see your awake too babes!!" Harry chuckled, walking downstairs.
"Harry!! You scared me!" I giggled.
"Sorry babes. Why are you up this early anyways??" Harry questioned.
"I dunno. I just was bored. And why are you up this early?" I smiled.
"Same reason as you my dear!" Harry smirked.
For the rest of the morning we chatted and fell asleep on the couch together.