Two

"That sounded really good." Saffron smiled at Jade as she walked out of the recording booth.

Jade smiled back and greatfully took the bottle of water from Lauren who had the hugest grin in the room.

"What?" Jade asked as she unscrewed the cap and took a sip of water.

"That song...It warmed my heart. I can't believe you wrote it about me."

Jade felt a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She felt worried. She felt guilty. Maybe the longer she told people she wrote it for and about Lauren maybe she'll start to believe it herself.

"You never change do you. You soppy git." Saffron laughed as she pushed Jade slightly.

Saffron was the only friend who stayed with her when she came back. During the time Jade was in America, Saffron had been going through serious family troubles and shut everyone out. She wasn't being a bitch unlike their old friends who chose to ignore Jade when she was in America and when she came back. That's why Saffron was her best friend.

"Shut up Saff." Jade groaned.

Suddenly Saffron's phone began to ring and she just stared at it. Saddness in her eyes. Jade quickly took the phone from her and she pressed answer.

"Leave her alone Jake. You hurt her in the worst possible way. She deserves better than you. Don't call. Don't text and don't you dare show up at her house or I'll fucking hit you so far you'll end up in a different Universe." She said feeling her blood boil.

Jake had cheated on Saffron with one of their old friends. Saffron used to be a YouTuber herself but ever since the break up she decided to quit and become Jade's agent.

"Just let me talk to her." Jake begged.

"Bye." Jade growled and hung up, handing Saffron her phone.

Just as Saffron was about to speak, Lauren roughly pulled Jade by her jacket and kissed her.

Saffron didn't know where to look so she quickly walked out of the recording studio leaving them to it.

"You're so hot when you're angry." Lauren panted pulling away before kissing her again again. "So damn sexy."

Jade rested her hands on Lauren's hips and walked towards the leather couch that sat against the wall facing the recording booth.

"You're so sexy when you moan my name." Jade smirked as she moved her lips to Lauren's neck causing her to do just that...Moan her name.

~~~~

"You're so amazing, you know that?" Lauren smiled as she traced patterns on Jade's arm.

They had made it back to Jade's apartment in one piece, Jade nearly swerved into trees a few times due to Lauren's sexual behavior in the car.

"Not as, amazing as you." Jade replied pulling the blanket over herself a little more.

"I know you don't like to talk about her...But I'm not gonna do what she did. Wherever you go, I go. That's how it is now. I'm never leaving you."

Jade turned her head and smiled weakly at Lauren who rested her hand on her cheek. "I mean that Jade. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

She leaned in and gently pecked her lips.

"I love you too."

Lauren wriggled lower and rested her head on Jade's chest. Without having to think about it, Jade wrapped her arm around Lauren gently stroking her arm.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, the only sound coming from Jade. A sound only Lauren could hear.

Her heart beating.

Suddenly, Jade's bedroom door burst open and Dinah barged in not even looking up from her phone.

"Y'all finally finished fucking. Great! Get dressed we got a surprise for you JayJay." And with that she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Typical Dinah." Lauren laughed.

"Typical Dinah." Jade repeated and nodded her head.

Lauren got out of bed first and Jade just watched her. She took in every detail of her body...Her tattoos. Her scars. Her amazing ass...Her amazing curves. She didn't love Lauren for her beauty she loved Lauren for who she is as a person. Her looks to her, were just a bonus.

No matter what I think, I do love this woman....I know I do. She's the one. She's my one. She's my other half. I know I'm young but I know in my heart it's her. Lauren Jauregui. Nobody else.