19th Desire - RUN AWAY

Books gave me the energy to write again. and i know maybe, wala na masyado sumusubaybay sa stories ko but i will finish this story. kahit paunti unti. thank you sa mga nagfan at sa patuloy na nagvvote. makes me happy. thank you talaga. :) i'm still thinking about what other things i could come up with. more power to all of us. :)

thank you sa magvvote, fan at magccomment. appreciate it. :)

19th Dersire – RUN AWAY

There is still a gap inside my heart hoping for him to fill to out again. He left it empty for too long and it started to ache.

This time that he is asking for the moment I have been waiting for. Dylan was just standing there waiting for me to open the apartment gate. A ghost of a smile was in his lips, I walked passed him and started to search for the key.

I walked in first as he trailed at my back. Opened the apartment door and turned on the lights. Toss my bag to the couch and the keys to the bowl on the coffee table beside it. 

“Nice place, I like how Leo takes his place seriously.” Dylan complimented my brother’s pad. As you can remember I’m crashing my brother’s apartment. But he’s eyes are scanning around the house, which I made it into a mess. “Pero bakit parang some crazy lesbian orgy just happened here. Kalat ang mga damit mo.” He looked a little bit disgusted then suddenly nagiba nalang to an annoying smirk he always use to tease me, “Are you keeping someone here?” I know he was joking but I got to say I miss that about him.

“What if I am? Do you have a problem with that?” I said in a flat affect.

His face dropped flat, “Seriously?” clearly disappointed.

“Jeez Dylan, No! I have no time for that and even for cleaning. So sorry if my home is not that accommodating!” I snaped slightly irritated kasi iniisip nya pa din na lesbian ako. E hello, he got me fell over him and still beating this worn out heart for him. Dali dali kong dinampot mga skirt, pants, shirts sa couch and pointed him to take a seat. As he do so.

I tossed the clothes sa nearby hamper. Yes, I have a hamper. I just strip off and leave it there then sleep. I walked to the kitchen, “Do you want water, coffee or tea?” I asked over the counter.

“Can I just pick you?” he asked little mused on his own joke. I rolled my eyes at him, and baduy nya. “I’ll go for whiskey.”

“That’s not even on the menu.” I said, pero pumunta na ako sa lagayan ng mga baso, I chose two square type of glass and poured some whiskey in it. At iniabot ang mga baso. I took a small sip, still standing, while looking down at him and he took a big gulp and finished it all up. Ibinaba na nya ang glass sa center table then hinawakan nya ang free hand ko.

Static runs through it that strikes up different electrical frequencies inside my body. “Could you please sit beside me? I just want to talk.” He said in his quiet voice, my body just did what was told siting facing him, my knees pointed at his legs. Distance is what I need but the best part of it was I was starting right at him. He shifted to face me, our knees are bumping to each other. His liquid gray eyes stared at me―yearning and missing.

“I just want to say… I miss you… I … miss us.” Silence filed the whole universe I’m in. dahan dahan nyang hinawakan ang kamay ko. I want to say, I miss him too. But that would be too weak for me after everything that happened.

I put up to it and I challenge myself to be strong. “So are you ready to tell me what really happened? Why did you have some connection with Valerie? And are you and Valerie―.” My words trailed off. I don’t want to go to that part. Where he and Valerie are having an affair, my eyes arestarting to soar and tempting to cry.