21st Desire - TALK IT OUT

I dedicate this chapter as a thank you for liking the story and following me here. I'm sorry it's been two months the last time I updated. thank you for waiting. hope you like this. and i am still trying to continue this and actually finish the whole book bago matapos ang taon. 

sana manatiling reader ko pa din po kayo. salamat sa lahat na nagbabasa. gosh! nobela na to e. hahaha. love you.

send your love back to me, if you do lang naman...

by:

following (so i can dedicate a chapter to you. or request it to me. maybe demand it. i will gladly comply)

vote/liking (makes my heart swell with happiness)

and most of all, put some love/hate on the comment box. i will answer it with the same enthusiasm. hahaha. mwuah!

21st Desire – TALK IT OUT

I’m currently seated at the dining area with a foul air of awkwardness. The feeling that you keep on chanting at the back of your mind; it’s only just a dream. This is just a dream… I will soon wake up any minute now… but that minute never came. The dream was polite… I had the time of my life with Dylan while nagpapainit sa tapat ng fireplace and becoming cozy on our own body heat. And after making love, may biglang sumulpot na isang couple. At kung hindi dahil sa biglang galaw at taranta ni Dylan, I will be thinking I was looking up to the future Dylan, the same squared jaw, tantalizing eyes, partially grayed hair due to old age, and yet still good-looking.

Someone break the silence by clearing his throat, and zap me back to my material body. I look at the person who made the sound, nasa far end sya ng table, clearly ayoko lumapit sa kanya after letting him see me naked 15 awkward minutes ago. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

“How have you been son?” the man asked, I think he’s pertaining to Dylan, na nasa far end of the table opposite sa ama nya — eyes darkened with some kind of hatred painted on it and his face is so hard — he looks like a statue that portraits anger.

“Better not until you came around.” He said with an acid taste in the end.

“Don’t be like that son,” sabi ng kanyang ama — half smiling. “It’s been so long since I’ve seen you. You’ve grown into such a fine man.” The old guy continued.

“You have lost your right to call me son, when you left me and Lea. So please stop calling me that. You’ve never been a father to us!” Dylan said bitterly. His father winced on the bitter words Dylan just thrown at him. It made me grimace too, siguro sobrang lalim na ng sugat na pinaghuhugutan ni Dylan para masabi yan. Pero I think hindi pa rin tama na pagsalitaan ang ama ng ganyan. After all ama mo pa din sya.

Napahinga nmn ng malalim ang ama nya, and looked at me warmly. Kung titingnan mo sya like nothing happened just a while ago. Parang hindi nya nakita pagkababae ko, para ngang ngaun lang kami nagkita. “I’m sorry to be rude, naabala ko ata kayo sa honeymoon nyo?” mahinahon nyang sabi, “Ako nga pala ama ni Dylan, I’m Daniel and this is my wife, Christine.” He stood up and try to reach my hand for a shake, di naman ganun kahaba ung table so malapit at abot ko din naman kung makikipagkamay ako.

Pero when I was about to reach for his hand to shake. Kinuha ni Dylan ang kamay kong paabot sa kamay ng kanyang ama, at sabay hila sa akin at agad naman akong napatayo. Gulat na gulat ako sa rude actions ni Dylan.

“What’s wrong with you?” protesta ko.

“There’s no need for formal greetings we’re leaving.” Galit na sabi ni Dylan. At sabay hila sa akin pataas sa bahay. His grip was hard on my wrist and it’s starting to ache.