23rd Desire - RIGHTFUL PLACE

I dedicate this to the one who motivated me in writing another update. super naexcite ako, natapos ko ang pagsusulat kahit napuyat ako. thank you sis, hindi matatawadan ang iyong idinulot sa aking lakas. I hope magustuhan mo ang update ko.

23rd Desire – RIGHTFUL PLACE

I feel so much shame now that I’m standing outside sa mansion ni madam Lydian. It made me feel na I failed her for not looking after the magazine habang nakaupo dun si Valerie.

Hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko kay madam. What excuse can I give her?

I was sent to wait for her sa office nya sa mansion. It was the same sa office nya sa company. Pure white ang lahat. Neat and well arranged ang office nya. Umupo na lang ako sa couch sa may further side near the garden. Roses with different colors bloom outside, it looked like a painting dahil sa ceiling to floor glass window to view the beautiful garden.

Lumitaw ang beauty ng nature sa plain white room na ito.

The door creaked open and my heart started to beat so fast with great anticipation. Tumingin ako sa direksyon ng pintuan. Duon nakita ko si madam. She still looked so young but stress somehow got into her with big bags under her beautiful set of eyes.

“Hello dear.” She greeted me with her calm self. “How are you?” tanong nya sabay upo sa tabi ko sa coach then kissed my cheeks.

“Sa totoo lang po. I’m a bit in a sticky situation with your granddaughter.” Amin ko, wala nang paligoy-ligoy.

She placed her hands over mine on my lap, “I know dear. And I would like to apologize to the mess Valerie is causing everyone in the magazine.” She looked sad and depressed over this.

“I’m sorry madam, I have failed you in looking after the magazine.” Di ko maitago ang hiya ko sa kanya and somehow, I’m a bit teary-eyed.

“no. no. Don’t be my dear.” She patted my hands with gentle. I miss the touch of her warm hands brush over mine. I always feel like she’s the grandmother that I never had. “So tell me more about it. It was just second-hand information. I want to know everything from you itself.”

I told her all about the state of the magazine. It was in the verge of failing. Stocks had gone down. Ang share na binigay naman ni Valerie ay nakasangla sa banko kasi kinuha nya ito at nilustay sa casino ang share nya. Kaya ngaun madaming naghahangad na bilhin ung share ni Valerie ngaun. And I think Valerie is willing to sell it na nga.

Nangmalaman un ni Madam, she was mortified sa mga pinaggagawa ng kanyang apo. She never thought that that once was a sweet girl grew up to be so mischievous. Agad nyang kinuha ang cellphone nya ang dialed something on it and proceed on a call.

Tahimik lang akong nakinig sa nagging usapan nila. It was about blocking all the potential buyers for that share. Syempre ang share na un ang pinakamalaking share sa magazine, once nakuha un ng iba. Malamang lamang na mawawala na ang matagal na pinaghirapan ni Madam throughout these years.