22nd Desire - AFTERMATH

Thank you for following and still reading.

Vote

comment

follow

3 easy steps to know me, befriend me, and dedicate a chapter to you. :)

A/N:

guys, sorry sa matagal na mga updates. haba kasi ng writer's block ko. at ngaun naman napahaba naman masyado ung chapter kong to. kasi naman magkahiwalay na file ko sila ginawa nun, pinagcombine ko na lang. balak ko pa sana paghiwalayin ng chapters kaso masyadong hassle. haha. kaya ayan. hope you like it.

22ND Desire – THE AFTERMATH

Christmas was fabulous, with Lea there and her boyfriend, together with Dylan’s dad and fiancé. I think everyone is happy and things finally fall back into its rightful place.

It was a great way to spend the whole holiday with the family especially with the person I truly love, Dylan. A day after Christmas everyone decided to go naman sa amin to spend New Year. Syempre ang tagal na since nakapag-spend ako ng New Year sa amin. Lea and Kiel decided to tag along since wala naman parents ni Kiel ditto to spend the holidays with. Ang dad naman ni Dylan and ung fiancé nya decided to stay sa bahay bakasyunan.

Usually magarbo ang celebration ng bagong taon sa amin. Kasi everyone is invited to greet the incoming year. Kaya lahat ng tauhan ng dad andun at nagpparty, at hindi din mawawala ang fireworks that I always love and the best part in the history of everything.

Nagpaalam naman ako kay Valerie since nakabalik na sya galling ibang bansa. Weird but thankful na din at pinayagan nya ako to spend most of the remaining holidays since naayos ko na naman daw ung pang January, she can take care of the rest with the people in hand. Kakaiba pero happy na din kasi I will be spending more time with the people I love. I can’t shake off the feeling of being worried na something is being plotted. Pero Dylan convinced me na I’m over thinking about everything since si Valerie nga ung kausap ko. Explanation nya, baka daw wala lang akong tiwala sa kanya. The good part is we’ll be spending the whole remaining weeks of the year, which was the biggest offer of them all. And I won’t miss it for the world. Kung ano man yang plotted churvaloo nay an, saka ko na lang sya aasikasuhin kasi ngaun si Dylan lang ang taong nagpapasaya sa akin.

Frenchie and Bessie had the same privilege as mine, a long holiday.  And they decided to take my offer of spending it with me. Since pinayagan daw sila ni Valerie at parang weirdly modest daw ngaun si Valerie. Kasi she was smiley smiley… too-good-to-be-true act with Frenchie which he liberately said that it was nauseating to the point of vomiting in Valerie’s face. I had to laugh at that and the way his gay lingo sounded nung sinabi nya un.

I’m currently driving with Dylan in his car, convoy kami ni Lea and her boyfriend, Kiel. Since may dala din silang car na kanila kaya tigisa ng dalang kotse. Para din naman kaming magkasama sa kotse kasi merong handy radio sina Kiel na dala. And we tried to do some strategies in over-takings and asking for bathroom breaks or dinning at the near car stops.

But the best part of being just the two of us in the car with no Lea and Kiel to interrupt is my endless teasing with Dylan. I was having fun, kissing his neck while he was driving with the cute expression of him na parang naghhyperventilate through his nose kapag I trail my kisses from the base of his neck to his sensitive ears.

He kept on saying, “Patay ka sa akin pagdating natin sa inyo. I will make you scream with pleasure sa inyo, na hindi ka na makakalabas ng kwarto mo dahil sa kahihiyan.” It was a big threat, syempre my dad is there, but the pleasure part is kind of sending more naughty jolts inside my stomach that made me tease him more, like rubbing my hands in the insides of his thighs.