Chapter 2 - Summoned

I am dancing around the stage when the music stops.  "Rain!!! You have been summoned again!!!"  I hear.  I relax from my position and nod.  I then change into more appropriate clothing.  Before quickly going to my summoning.  I appear inside a castle.   I then stand as my body forms and I am wearing a black slim dress that cuts off at my knees.  I laugh gently seeing the person who is holding the card.  It is Lord Furry.  I smile at him.  I then bow gently.  "My lord..."  I say approaching him.  He smiles at me as well.  "Rain..."  He says using my stage name, meaning we are not alone.  "Yes?"  I coo.   "Meet my fellow lords, you already know Lord Night."  He says.  I turn to them and curtsy showing respect.  "I would like you to meet the king."  Lord Furry says standing.  I nod.  He brings me over to someone I recognize.  A few of the other Lords are blushing recognizing me.  "Lord Furry... You do remember the contracts I need."  I say smirking.  I hear a few of the lords choke since they know about it.  "Contracts?"  I hear a familiar voice laugh.   I then see the one from the forest, well most of them are from the forest.  My eyes land on the black skeleton with the red, yellow and blue eyes.   Lord Furry stops beside him and they look at me.  They are trying to hold down a blush I can tell.  I smirk.   Lord Furry then leaves my side.  I approach them and bow, gently grabbing their hand and kissing it.   "Your highness."  I say smirking as my eyes flash green.  I then stand carefully letting his hand go back to his lap.   I give him a once over.  "My Lord... Why did you summon me?"  I ask gently.  "He asked about a contract with a gypsy... And I thought no better than you to explain it."  Lord Furry says.  I nod smirking.  "The contract... How do I explain it.  To have a gypsy like myself at your disposal... You have to go through what we call a contract, some will just give you a summoning cards not being capable of the contract.  Those who only use those we label as tramps.   Ones who only do contracts and do nothing we call thieves, now ones who do both are gypsies.   The contract takes a few moments to complete so that we know the person is serious and not doing it on a whim, or is drunk."   I laugh coldly running a finger along his jaw.   Having him in my hands is amazing, the power I feel over him is just exquisite.  I then go behind him and wrap my arms around his neck like I do to most men.  I then place a hand on his chest and pull his soul out effortlessly.  He jumps in my arms.  I chuckle darkly.  "I will not hurt you, no worries your highness."  I coo gently.   My one eye turns purple feeling his lust.  "Those are some strong emotions you have for this soulmate of yours."   I say hearing a gentle giggle.  He is still in my arms as I hear that.   I then see me kissing him, but I look much different.   "Interesting... But I would expect no less from you... Your highness."   I say letting go of his soul as I see someone who looks like me pinning him down.  I smirk.  "Now the contract requires a piece of your soul, you get it back when the contract is finished there is no worry on that, but... If you die before the contract is complete the gypsy keeps your whole soul, sad for Mortals due to the short lifespan, but Vampires... Especially lords... Are fun."  I coo, slipping my hands across his chest as a crow settles on the open window.  "Rain... You got another dead one!"  I hear a crow laugh from the window.  I smirk.  Lord Night and Lord Furry shivers hearing that.   I snap and the crow turns into a contract.  It then burns turning to ash.  It then turns into a mortal soul.  It then shatters.   "That is what happens when you do not complete the contract... Now the soul belongs to me."  I say smirking.   A lord faints.  "Poor soul..."  I giggle.  I then feel the lust off the king.  "Do you wish to complete a contract, your highness?"  I whisper beside his head as he is glaring up at me.  I hear his soul speak for him.   I flick my wrist and there is a paper with my stage name burned on it with the location to meet as The Hole.   "Come alone."  I whisper as the paper slips into his hand.   I then pull away from him and walk over to Lord Furry.  Lord Furry then pulls me down and sits me on his lap.  He pulls me against him and I place my head on his chest.  He is one of my favourites due to him most of the time just wanting to talk and cuddle.  Lord Furry is just lonely most of the time.   The other times is when he needs advise and help.  "Rain... How come your time with him is longer..."  I hear Lord Night whine.   "It is part of the contract Lord Night."  I mutter tiredly. "So you both have contracts with Rain, as you call them... Wait... Is Rain female or male?"  I hear.  "Yes they do... It depends on the contract you sign."  I say smirking.  Lord Furry is very cuddly right now as he is holding me tightly.  "Witches are strange."  I hear.   "Rain is not a Witch, different type of magic."   Lord Furry says hugging me.  

The lords are all arguing hours later.  Except for two, Lord Furry and the King.  Lord Furry sighs as he continues to rub my thigh.   I open my eyes to see Lord Night sigh he is obviously irritated by the others.  Lord Furry says "We should be more cautious during the moons, rogues get dangerous due to having different laws then us."   "Rogue do not have laws they have no management." A lord shouts.  "They are more organized then you know."  Lord Furry says.  "How would you know this?"  The king asks.  "Rain..."  Lord Furry says.  "They have multiple leaders sort of like this, but they do not have a main leader such like you.  They have multiple villages with sometimes four or more leaders within it.  The leaders get along well, but they also supply money to their followers for survival, some leaders have only two followers while others have hundreds or thousands.   There are constant fights over dominance and you must be male or of a switching species to be a leader, no full female has been a leader before."  I state.   "How do you know this?"  The king asks.  Then Lord Furry's card is set on fire.  Lord Furry sighs knowing what that means.   I then hug him slightly due to him being my favourite.   I then stand from his lap.   I make a new card and his eyes widen.  "It is on me."   I say smiling gently before leaning down and kissing his forehead.  "Take care, Furry."  I say gently.  I take a few steps back and the card floats in front of him.  I then turn into magic and portal through the card.   I appear back in The Hole.  I am wearing my little black dress still.   "Lord Furry again?"  I hear.  I nod.  "I also have someone to do a contract tonight, now that I have one less person... And I got a big fish this time."  I state.  "Who?"  I hear.  The girls all come over to me.  "I have his royal anus coming to me tonight."  I state.  "Ugh he comes every Sunday."  A girl groans.  "Wrong one... The king of vampires... Is coming to do a contract with little ol' me."  I coo.  The girls all squeal.  "No way!"  A girl squeals.  "We will see tonight..."  I say smirking.