Chapter 4 - Realization

A week later...

It has been lonesome the past week, I still do my regular routine, but I still find it lonely. Right now I am dancing like I always do in routine. I see a black cloak in the back of the crowd and I get excited putting more into my dancing. The music ends and there is clapping. I smile at the person clapping. A few of the other girls take my place and I exit the stage. The cloaked person comes over to me and have a paper. It reads Ruby Starlight. I then point at the stage to the girl in the center. "That is her." I say. Ruby looks surprised. They nod at me and wait for them. I sigh bored again. I go over to my booth and close my curtains being bored as all shit. I then hear shouting from outside. I open my curtains using magic. I see the cloaked figure about to hit Ruby. I use magic and I pin the guy to the nearby wall. Ruby is sobbing hard obviously frightened. "Rain!!!" She cries running over to me. "Ugh... At least I am no longer bored." I sigh. I remove the cloak of the person and I sweat drop. I growl letting them go. "Lord Dream..." I say respectfully. It is part of my contract with Fallacy that I show respect to the lords, unless given a major reason not to. Ruby is looking at me shocked. "So he really made the contract... He is a fool to do it with a devil." Lord Dream says. I smirk. "Two major reasons." I say using magic as I pick him up and drag him out of The Hole. I lift him up in the air then drop him. He screams falling towards the ground. "Hey! Watch it or I will turn you into a rat, maybe I will make you a damn rabbit at least you would at least find a mate then you bastard." I say. "Oh... And stay out, unless you learn respect for the workers in here." I state coldly. Lord Dream groans as there is a huge dust cloud. I then go back inside muttering. Ruby runs over and hugs me sobbing. I pick her up and bring her over to her booth. "Sh~... It is alright." I say to her. She passes out crying softly. I lay her down in her booth and close her curtains. I fix my clothes and get back to work.

I do two more orders before hearing "Rain!!! You have a surprise!!!" I hear Twilight shout. I see Fallacy there and I hold down my excitement. I smile at the people at the table and walk over to Fallacy trying not to run and jump into his arms. "Lord Fallacy." I say respectfully. He is blushing slightly. "Rain..." He says grabbing my hand gently. He then bows kissing my hand. I almost squeal at that. The girls are all squealing. Rogues roll their eyes seeing him. "I need to speak about our contract." He says seriously and hushed. I nod and lead him over to my booth. I close the curtains behind us. He is holding himself back again. I lighten the spell for him. I then put up a sound barrier. He then takes a seat. I sit beside him wanting to be close to him. I then show him the contract. He is reading looking confused. "Your soul signs it, since it knows what you truly want. You asked for a lot... Lord Fallacy, I am worried for this love aspect... What did you mean by once your soulmate remembers you? I am confused by this." I ask him curiously. He blushes looking at me. "I am just hoping my soulmate will remember me, and not remember too late." He says sadly. I feel my soul ache hearing that. I grab his hand gently. "I hope they remember as well." I say before standing up letting go of his hand. I go through a separate set of curtains and my soul is aching. "Did... Did I... Fall in love?" I mutter feeling tears leak from my eyes. "Rain?" I hear. I look up to see Ruby. I lean against the barrier. "Ruby... Oh god..." I cry. "What is wrong?" She asks. "I fell in love with him..." I cry. "What!!!" She shouts. "You had sex with him once!!! It is just lust!!!" She says. "Then why does it hurt so much?" I ask her. "Where does it hurt?" She ask. "My soul... It feels like it is going to shatter!" I yell. Twilight is staring at me. "Oh god... You really are... I thought he is looking for a soulmate though... Maybe there is a chance you are them?" She asks. "No way!!! Plus I am a gypsy not some high profile person." I snap as I wipe away my tears. "You are a high profile gypsy..." Ruby says. I roll my eyes. "Ugh!!!" I groan. "Is he still in your booth?" Twilight asks. "Oh shoot!" I shout getting up. I dust myself off. I then dry my tears. "You got this!!! You are a sadist!!!" Ruby shouts at me. I nod before going in. I see Fallacy looking at me worriedly. "Sorry I forgot to do something is all." I lie while blushing. He comes over to me and kiss me gently. "Why were you crying?" He asks, after pulling back. "I... Was not crying." I protest blushing. He wipes away a tear in the corner of my right eye. "I got dust in my eye is all... It is extremely dusty back there is all." I lie knowing it is perfectly clean back there. "Encre..." He says sternly. I cannot look him in the eyes. He lifts my chin up before hugging me. "My little gypsy... For whatever reason, you cried... Please tell me." He asks me. "I cannot..." I say wanting to cry again. "Why is that?" I hear him ask. He brings us down into the huge cushion mounds. "It would not be fair towards you and your soulmate." I say pulling away from against him. I hear him chuckle softly. "Did you forget Encre?" He chuckles. "Huh?" I say looking up at him confused. "My soulmate is you..." he says softly. "I cannot be... I am merely just a gypsy." I state. "Not your first time being a gypsy... I will love you just the same, in every life we live." He says softly, as he pulls me against him as he lays down. He is holding me gently. I hold onto him gently and he places an arm around me. "My little gypsy..." he says softly. I feel extremely tired all of a sudden as he caresses my cheek. "Fall asleep... I can feel how tired you are." He says. I just fall asleep against him as he holds me tightly.