Mischief

Please vote and comment!! I'd like some feedback on how this is going or what y'all think. Thanks😊
Evelyn
Vicky walks into my room with her duffle bag, throws it on the floor, than jumps on my bed. It's Friday night and Royalty and Victoria are sleeping over because my party's tomorrow.

Vicky pulls out a sandwich bag of weed, and throws it on the bed like she has no sense.

(Amandla Stenberg plays Victoria!)

(Zendaya plays Royalty!)

"We getting lit tonight?" She asks.

Royalty snatches the bag and opens it to take a whiff. Okay, so I smoke occasionally, but I'm not a pothead.

"So good." She says with a smile.

There's a knock at my door and everyone freeezes.

"Put that away!" I hiss.

Royalty scurries off to the bathroom with the bag of weed.

"Who is it?" I ask while looking around the room to make sure there's nothing else.

"Dad." My father responds.

"Come in," I say.

My daddy walks in with a tray of snacks in his hands. My father, "Trey Songz", is now a producer. So he doesn't really sing anymore. I mean, he still sings all over this house. He looks around and smiles at us three. We're angels.

"Aw. Thanks Uncle Trey." Vicky says.

"Mmm. I love mozzarella sticks!" Royalty says running over to him,"Thank you."

"I thought you ladies might be hungry so I made a little something." He says setting the tray down on my desk.

I grab a pillow and hold on tight to it as if he can see my heart pounding out of my chest.