Prologue/Starter ~1~

A/N: Before we start, I'm going to share the funny story about how I came up with Kalevala's name. So I asked my friend what I should name this character and after a couple minutes of us talking she said "Umm how about Kalevala and Kayla?😆" then "I mean Kaleb" and I was like: I like those, even if you didn't mean to say Kalevala it sounds like a cool name so I decided to use it. So that's how we came up with Kalevala; a spelling mistake XD 

Picture is also basically Kalevala and Kaleb, only the wolves don't have the splotches of the other color  

Also, there are a few slight additions to this version compared to the Quotev version. I also am making sure that there aren't grammar mistakes on here like there are on Quotev. I plan on making a Wattpad exclusive chapter too.

---------------------------

        I put my clothes in a small bag I had and I shifted, holding the bag with my mouth. The wind felt wonderful through my white fur with black splotches.

         Let me explain. My name is Kalevala Silver and I'm a white wolf with black spots. White wolves are faster than others but black wolves are stronger than others. My mother is a white wolf and my father is a black wolf so I ended up being a mixture. Usually, it doesn't end up like that, you're either one or the other. I guess I was different. My pack- the Golden Moon pack- has a large territory so I decided to go for a run. It was early so the sun was just rising. I stopped and looked at it with a small smile. I looked around and there were lots of tall trees. I decided to climb one so I shifted back and put on my clothes. I put the bag on my back and ran towards a tree that looked easiest to climb. In no time I was halfway up the tree and I sat on a branch, my back against the trunk. There was a soft breeze and I closed my eyes, smelling the nice air.         Now to explain my family. My father is the Beta of the pack and my mother just stays home most of the time, since she doesn't really have a job since she had my sister. I have 2 siblings; a twin brother and an older sister. My brother's wolf is the same as mine except the colors are reversed. He's a black wolf with white splotches. My sister is just a white wolf. My brother's name is Kaleb and my sister's name is Kayla. My parents like the letter K apparently. My mother's name is Skylar and my father's name is Chuck. Classic, I know. My father has black hair and a green/blue eye color. My mother has light red hair and dark blue eyes, but she's a white wolf. My brother has dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes. My sister has light red hair like my mom but has green/blue eyes like my dad. I have dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. I pulled out my phone from my bag and took a picture to draw later. One of my hobbies are drawing, what do you expect? I put my phone away when I heard a familiar voice which made me smile.  

        "Hey, Kal! How long you planning on being up in that tree before noticing me?!" I looked down at my brother Kaleb and I playfully sighed and rolled my eyes. I climbed down a couple branches before jumping the rest of the way down.

        "So, what lead to you waking up at sunrise and look for me?" I asked, smirking. I was sure I already knew the answer.

        "Kayla and her mate. I don't bother to remember his name." I chuckled at his response.

        "You know, in a way, Dylan's our brother-in-law. Right? Because if not then get used to it. Who knows when Kayla will stop being so stubborn and get a place with him." I smiled and we started walking around. 

        "I mean I know but still. If they are going to be all lovey-dovey they can go out on a date or something. Not be in the living room where I'm playing games." Kaleb complained. I just shrugged. The least they could do was go into Kayla's room... Yet again I don't know completely what they were doing and maybe I don't want that going on in the room next to my own... Yeah, I get what Kaleb's saying. "Oh I actually came to tell you something," Kaleb said after a couple minutes of walking.