Dinner At Jamie's ~4~

I laid on my bed on my phone for a good 15 minutes until Alice moved a bit in her sleep. I checked the time and it was 6:00. I got another mind-link from Jamie earlier about it being at 7:30 and being able to bring someone if I wanted. I was still debating who I should bring if I do bring someone. Maybe mom because Jamie's mom should get to know my mom since we are mates. Kaleb maybe because I know he's overprotective over me and has been wanting to find out more about Jamie. Maybe Alice because she just thinks we are adorable together. I wasn't sure yet. I did know that it was around time Alice heads home though. I shook Alice until she woke up.

        "Huh? What's going on." Alice sat up sleepily. I chuckled. "Nothing just about time for you to go. Want me to walk you to the door?" I asked. Alice shrugged. "Doesn't make a difference to me.." We got out of my bed and went downstairs. I opened the door for her, did our handshake, then she left. I went back to my room and realized I should ask if I had to dress up in any way.

        "Hey, do I need to dress up for dinner? Like, wear a dress or something?' I mind-linked Jamie. Shortly after I got, 

        "Ma doesn't care. She just wants to get to know you." I shrugged. I guess wearing a simple dress and not jeans and a T-shirt wouldn't hurt. I went to my closet and looked at the dresses I had. Which, weren't much compared to how much you'd expect the Beta's daughter to have. I decided on one of my favorite black dresses that was lace on fabric and sleeveless but the very top was see-through (photo). I grabbed black flats and went to my bathroom. I did a light pink lipstick and did some mascara. I don't really like to wear too much make-up, as you can tell. I then went downstairs/ I decided I'd just go alone at this point. My mom was in the kitchen making dinner. 

        "Hey, mom," I said. 

        "Hey hun," she turned to me. "Aw, you're beautiful! Remind me why you're dressed up again? I forgot." she asked. 

        "Jamie invited me over for dinner. Her mom wants to get to know me." My mom smiled then came over and hugged me. 

       "Did I mention you're beautiful? Jamie'll be blown away. Just make sure to bring a jacket for if it gets cold on the way there or back." I nodded and went to grab a little black jacket that only went a tiny bit down my back. I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 7:00. I decided to mind-link Jamie to find out just about how to get to her house. 

        "Hey, I think we forgot that I have no idea whatsoever where you live. Directions or an address?" I mind-linked. Shortly after I got a mind-link back.

        "Omg! Sorry! Forgot! It's near the pack house. I can meet you there then bring you to my house. That fine?" Jamie's voice filled my head, along with an apologetic tone.

       "Yeah, sure. Can't wait." I mind-linked back and started walking to the pack house after telling mom I was leaving. It wasn't far. After about 5 minutes I got to the pack house, and I saw Jamie. I smiled and ran the rest of the way to her, glad I chose flats instead of heels. 

        "Hey! Come on, let me show you where my house is then we'll have dinner. By the way, love your outfit." Jamie said. I smiled and faintly blushed. "Thanks."

~Time skip to Jamie's house~

        After a little while of walking, we stopped at a brown two story house. Jamie turned to me, smiling a bit.

        "Here is my house. It's just my mom, my dad, and I, but it's a little messy so don't mind the mess. Okay?" I nodded, understanding. We walked inside and Jamie yelled into the house, "Ma! Kalevala is here!" A woman's face popped out from beside a wall and instantly smiled. I smiled when I saw her smile. She had brown hair like Jamie but brown eyes instead of Jamie's vibrant green ones. She stepped out from behind the wall and walked over as she talked,