Getting Mates ~12~

"Wait, really?" I could tell that everyone was still watching us, but Kaleb could tell his mate was here. Hell, he could tell who it was. Kaleb nodded and looked at someone, and I followed his gaze to a girl that had dyed blue hair that was black at the roots and faded into the blue, and brown eyes. I looked back at Kaleb.

       "Wow, you're either the only one of us straight or I'm the only one of us that isn't." I let go of Jamie, not wanting to drag her around. As I passed Kaleb, I sneaked his phone out of his pocket without him or anyone else knowing, and walked over to the girl. She seemed to tense as she realised I was going to talk to her, but I smiled softly to tell her I wasn't going to fight her in any way. When I got to her, I stopped and before talking to her, I looked back at Kaleb. "Do we need to do this now, or can we meet up another time?"

       "I think we can meet up another time." I nodded, and looked back to the girl.

       "Hey, what's your name?" She seemed nervous.

       "Luria. Luria Ray." I pulled out Kaleb's phone as she spoke, and Kaleb noticed I had his phone instead of him.

       "Hey, Kal." He seemed like he didn't know whether to sigh or laugh. I looked at him.

       "Yes, dear brother of mine?"

       "Nevermind.." I unlocked his phone and motioned to Luria to get hers out.

       "So, my brother thinks your cute, and I'm getting your number for him and so you guys can text then meet up somewhere sometime later, k?" She just nodded before handing me her phone with it opened to making a new contact, and I handed her Kalebs with it the same. After I had entered all the information, I took a picture of Kaleb from where I was without having him move closer. She handed me his phone back but hadn't taken a picture of herself, so I took a normal picture of her from where I was before went to where Kaleb was and taking a contact picture of her so it had it how he first saw her. What, I think it's romantic, and honestly with Jamie and I did the same, but different situations call for different actions. I only took a picture of her up close for if Kaleb wanted a contact picture of her with more detail. "Now we're done here. Hope to get to know you, Luria." She faintly nodded before we left. I hoped she didn't already have a boyfriend or that she wasn't something other than straight and have a girlfriend. If she did... well, let's just say it'll be messy.

       We finally left and on the way out, Ray stopped us. "So, how'd it go?"

       "Negative for Alice, but positive for Kaleb." Jamie was the one that knew him the most of us, so we let her talk.

       "Really? Who was it?"

       "Luria Ray," Kaleb spoke. Ray looked at him and smiled.

       "She's a sweet girl. A little introverted, but sweet. I know you'll like her." Kaleb nodded with a small smile, and off we went. We were walking around a field about 15 minutes after when a train came by so we stopped because it was super loud from how close we were to it. After the first few cars of the train passed, Alice looked up with hopeful eyes.

       "Alice?" I had to shout to be heard over the train.

       "They're on the train!" We all shared a look then Alice started running down the side of the train, and we followed after a moment of shock. Alice suddenly stopped, but then we saw why she did. There was a girl standing on the edge, just barely keeping herself from falling off by holding the handles outside that were as tall as the doorway, with blonde hair that was in a bun that was messy because of the harsh wind. As soon as we could see her, her blue eyes opened wide and she looked like she would've fallen off if she wasn't holding on so tightly. She opened her mouth, and it seemed she was trying to say something, but from how far we were we couldn't hear it. At this point, we were running towards her as the train still kept moving at a fast pace.