[ MikaSa ] Christmas'

After greeting everyone Alyssa went to her room and grabbed her laptop.

Alyssa sat on her bed, placing the laptop on her lap and opened Skype. She hurriedly click the video call button of the very special person she missed to see since the last five days she's here in Batangas.

"Merry Christmas Babe!" Alyssa excitedly said as soon as the other line answered.

"Merry Christmas din Babe. Kamusta naman celebration dyan?" Mika said in same excitement.

Alyssa noticed Mika's in her room by the bed behind her. Probably,she put the laptop on the table across from the foot of her bed where she sat.

It hasn't been at least 20mins since they last talked on phone. But it's Christmas, plus they haven't seen each other for the past 5 days, so there's another reason to talk with each other right?

"Okay lang pero tulad ng sinabi ko kanina mas okay na sabay tayo mag-celebrate." Alyssa said pouting. "Ay, Babe. Tinatanong pala nila Nanay kung kelan ka ulit pupunta dito. Miss ka na daw nila e." Alyssa added and leaned on the headboard of her bed.

"Sila lang ba talaga naka-miss?" Mika said with a cheeky grin.

"Syempre ako din. Lalo na pag yung tayong dalawa lang." Alyssa said wiggling her eyebrows.

Mika's eyes grew wide upon hearing what Alyssa said. Alyssa was about to continue teasing her but stopped when a figure popped at the side of Mika.

"At Merry Christmas din sa'yo, Aly."

It was Mika's mother. She peeked from the side of the screen with a straight smile and stood behind Mika, lowering herself a bit so she could fit in the screen.

"Merry Christmas, Ate Ly!" Mikole said excitingly, as she too is on the screen right now even waving her hand infront of her. Mika then lift Mikole and let her sat on her lap.

Hitting the realization of what she just said, the color immediately drained from Alyssa's face as she sat upright mentally slapping herself for being so careless.

"Actually sasabihin ko lang naman na salamat dito sa regalo mo samin." Mika's mother, Bhaby, raised her gift in order for the camera to capture it. "Hindi ka na dapat nag-abala pa."

"W-wa-walang a-anuman p-po. O-okay lang." Alyssa stutterly said. "M-merry Christ-mas po."

"Sige na alis na ako nang 'ma-solo' mo ang anak ko." Bhaby said emphasizing the word 'ma-solo'and disappeared from the screen. "Mikole, tara na sa labas hayaan mo muna si Ate dyan."

As soon as Bhaby and Mikole went out of the room Mika laughed out loud.

"Babe bat di mo sinabi na nandyan sila Tita!?" Alyssa whinned leaning back again against the headboard.

"Aba, malay ko bang aandar ang pagiging maharot mo?" Mika said still laughing. "Buti na lang si Mama at Mikole lang yung andito hindi sila Papa."

Relief washed through Alyssa. Truly, it's a good thing only Mika's mother and sister where the only present ones in the room.

Buti na lang talaga sila Tita lang. Kundi ano na lang ihaharap ko kanila Tito. Alyssa thought and released a relieved sigh.

"Lalim nyan, Babe ah." Mika teased her. "Okay ka lang?"

"Oo okay lang." Alyssa said still with a hint of panic and worry. "Nagustuhan mo ba yung regalo ko?" Alyssa said trying to change ghe situation.

"Di ko pa nabubuksan. Teka." Mika extends her arm and grabs Alyssa's gift to her from the table.

Opening, it revealed a brown strapped Daniel Washington watch.

"Teka baliktarin mo." Alyssa said and Mika did what she's told.

Mika turned the watch and at the back a phrase is engraved
'I love you, always -AV.'

A smile formed on Mika's face and she look back on the screen and saw Alyssa grinning.

"Alam ko meron ka ng ganyan pero special yan so suotin mo pa din ha?" Alyssa said and Mika could only nod in enthusiasm

Mika removed her current DW watch. It's a sponsored watch given to her and a couple of althetes. She replaced it with Alyssa's gift.

Amazement filled her as how the identical yet different watch could fill her with so much happiness.

"Nagustuhan mo?" Mika heard Alyssa said.

"Sobra." Mika said smiling from ear to ear. "Di ko na tatanggalin 'to."

"Kaselos naman." Alyssa said smiling. "Pero alam mo ba kung bakit yan regalo ko?"

"Bakit?" Mika asked curiously

"Para pag dumating yung oras na makalimutan mo kung gano kita kamahal. Baliktarin mo lang yan and know that I do, love you." Alyssa said as she look intently at her.

They maybe miles apart but both couldn't deny that they could still feel their love for each other anyways.

"Keso." Mika said smile plastered on her face.

"Di ka kinilig?"

"Hmm. Slight."

"Kainis. Tagal ko pinag-isipan yun." Alyssa said pouting

Mika chuckled. "Oo na. Kinilig na."

"Yehey!" Alyssa cheered with a fist pump. "Teka buksan ko naman yung gift mo."

Alyssa opened it and saw a silver necklace with three rings connected vertically as a pendant.

"Alam mo ba kung bakit yan yung regalo ko?" Mika said

"Bakit?" Alyssa asked as she admires the necklace.

"Para malapit lagi sa puso mo." Mika said with a wink.

"Keso~" Alyssa said chuckling as she sets the gift aside

"Di mo nagustuhan?" Mika said worriedly

"Nagustuhan." Alyssa said smiling

"Bat di mo isuot?" Mika said frowning

"Saka na pag tayong dalawa lang ulit." Alyssa said wiggling her eyebrows bringing them into laughter. "Pero honestly, gusto ko ikaw mag-suot sakin e."

Soon enough, Mika was able put the gift on Alyssa. Afterwards they spent their awaited time together with just the two of them (a.k.a. harot time)

---

A/N: At dahil may maayos na akong note app and as ayzel_nat2338 suggested mag-one shot na lang muna ako so tada!

PS theheftycollector and Team_MikaReyes yan po ah walang nang-iwan 😬

-- ddmmy