[ JhoBea ] Art Exhibit*

A/N: This is supposedly another story at hindi one shot pero dahil may pending pa akong dalawang story. Teaser na lang muna.

wanderkaye eto na po :)

Bea enters the Art Exhibit alone. Supposedly she's going with her friend Jana but she had an emergency meeting with her former classmates. Although it's really for Jana, as she isn't the artsy type, she can't let a ticket this expensive into waste.

Bea wonders around the exhibit aimlessly. Stopping once in a while to look at an art in the exhibit and wondering what it meant or why is it called art because she can't understand a thing.

If Jana is here she is sure would laugh at her. Bea thought before she spotted a familiar person.

"Ate Ara!" she called that person whose looking at a painting.

Ara turned and saw her, smile immediately drew on her face.

"Uy, Bei." Ara greeted and hugged her. "Kailan ka pa nandito?"

"Nung nakaraan lang. Sino kasama mo?" Bea asked as she noticed she was with someone. It's a tall lady with short black hair.

"Ah. Teka," Ara said and excused herself to make way for the lady she's with. Standing in front of her, Ara introduced them to each other. "Bei, si Mika Reyes pala. Mika si Bea De Leon, kaibigan ko."

"Hello, nice to meet you." she greeted the lady and extend her hand for the latter to shake which she did.

"Same here." the lady replied. "I'll go over there para makapag-usap kayo." the lady said and they nodded.

Bea glanced at the lady before facing Ara whose smiling and she gaze at the lady.

"So...naka move-on ka na pala?" Bea teased

"Heh!" Ara dismissed her. "Teka, di ka naman mahilig sa art exhibit ah. Bat ka nandito?"

"Same goes to you." Bea said with a laugh. She almost thought she was hallucinating when she saw Ara earlier, as the lady loathe artsy things.

"Oo na parehas na tayong di mahilig sa ganto." Ara said and they both chuckled. "Kamusta ka na ba? Dito ka na ulit mag-aaral?" Ara asked her

Bea nodded. "Gusto nila Daddy na dito na lang para sama-sama kami. Ikaw ano balita? Sya na ba ang the one?" Bea asked though she is sure it looked like it.

"Magkaibigan lang kami." Ara said but her smile tells otherwise.

"Mag-ka-i-bi-gan?" Bea said emphasising each syllable thus Ara hit her in the head. "Ouch. Sige na punta ka na dun. Mukhang nakakaistorbo na ako sa date nyo."

"Dapat inisip mo yan nung bago ka lumapit." Ara said and they both laughed. "Sige na paalis na din kasi kami, kanina pa din kasi kami dito. Keep in touch, okay?" Ara said

Bea nodded and the couple bid their farewell.

As she continued walking, a lady caught her attention. A dark skinned lady with long black hair, wearing a white top and black short that is a few feet away from her. Following her with her gaze, she didn't realize she's now just looking at her rather than the art in the exhibit.

'You could do this Bea. Do it like Nikki does.' she told herself as she searches for the lady she had been eyeing on for quite some time now.

Upon seeing her standing in front of a painting, Bea then cautiously stood beside the lady.

"What do you think about this painting?" she asked making the lady beside her turn her head.