[ MikaSa ] Housemate

Author's Note: This is some drafts I took out of from different stories/chapters I wrote kaya super ikli nito at ang random ng scenes. Pagpa-sensyahan nyo na po sinubukan ko syang gawing iisang story. Eheheh.  

Gagawin ko sana na YeYeon 'to kaso changed my mind dahil MikaSa pa din talaga. Bwahahaha.

Happy anniversary, Capt Team_MikaReyes Naks naman isang taon na. Eto na gift mo from me. Ready na ba you? Hahahah 😅

----

Alyssa POV

I massaged my aching neck with my hand, trying to ease the knots that formed there. I've been writing for three hours straight pero hindi pa din matapos yung ginagawa ko.

Sighing, I decided to call it a night. Kinuha ko yung toothbrush, toothpaste, sabon sa mukha at towel ko sa aparador. Mag-ha-half bath na ako ng makatulog na ako.

Bukas ko na lang 'to tatapusin. sabi ko sa sarili

"See me~ as if you never knew~"

I heard someone sing as I opened the door of my room to walk to the hall.

"Hold me. Like you did before~"

I walked into the kitchen, where the comfort room also lies and heard the singing grew louder. She must be in the comfort room and so I decided to brush my teeth first instead of taking a half bath shower.

"I'll be! Waiting for you~ Here inside my heart~ I'm the one who--"

Narinig kong biglang bumukas yung pinto ng banyo kasabay ng paghinto ng kanta ng kumakanta kaya napatingin ako sa direksyon na yun.

Saka ko nakita kung sino ang may-ari ng boses kanina. Maputi at matangkad na babae na naka-bathrobe lang at may towel na naka pulupot sa ulunan nito ang nasa pintuan.

Nanlaki ang bilugan nyang mga mata nung nakita nya akong nakatingin sa kanya habang nag-to-toothbrush at saka sya nagmamadaling umalis.

I smiled. Cute naman ni Ate.

***

I saw the lady last night holding her keys on one hand. I'm sure she saw me. Gusto ko sana magpakilala dahil kakalipat ko lang kahapon and didn't get the chance to do so since I was up doing my homework pero she suddenly in hurry to get inside her room and I heard her lock it as soon as she was inside.

I stood still and a bit disappointed I wasn't able to at least introduce myself. I was about to get inside my room when I noticed something odd on her doorknob.

She left her keys still intact on her doorknob.

I silently laughed before I lightly knocked on her door, thrice.

"Miss, naiwan mo yung susi mo sa labas." I said and went pass her room to get to mine. The one next to her.

I was about to get inside my room when my eyes caught her cautiously opening the door and I went to my room to take a peek at her from my ajar door. She sneakingly looks at the hall before she snatch her keys off the door and close it.

Cute. Way too cute.

****

"Huh?" nagtatakang tanong ko ng may natapakang jacket pagpasok ko ng kwarto ko. Lumabas lang nama  ako saglit para mag-cr. Pero may mas kinagulat ako. "What the!" I exclaimed after seeing someone on my bed; a lady lying on her stomach. "Miss." tawag ko pero di sya gumagalaw.