Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Emily's P.O.V

I waited anxiously, before the door was yanked open to reveal an extremely hyper looking Louis.

“EMILY!” He exclaimed, grabbing me in a pulling me into a massive bear hug.

“Hey Louis” I laughed, hugging him back. Louis then put his hands on my shoulders, holding me at arm’s length.

“You’re early.” He pouted, “Harry hasn’t finished doing his hair yet!”

“Oh no! I hope he isn’t learning from Zayn!” I laughed, easily picturing the two of them standing in front of a mirror, admiring themselves.

“Nah, no one could EVER be as vain as Zayn is!” Louis chuckled, slinging an arm round my shoulder and leading me into the apartment, kicking the door shut behind him.

“HAZ! Emily’s here!” Louis called out, whilst leading me over to the breakfast bar.

“Already?! Okay I’ll be one minute!” I heard Harry call back from somewhere in the apartment. I hopped myself up onto one of the stools, and placed my keys and sunglasses on the bar.

“So what can I get for you ma’am?” Louis asked, draping a tea-towel over his arm, and putting on a posh voice.

“Hmm…” I pretended to stroke my beard. “I’ll have an Espresso Doppio please!” I bet that will confuse him. Ha, I was right. I watched as a frown formed on Louis’ forehead, and he straightened up, scratching the back of his neck.

“Err….?” He mumbled, his eyebrows knitting together.

“I was only joking Lou!” I laughed, watching as his expression softened, before I saw a mischievous glint catch his eye.

“Oh! Well, as punishment for laughing at me, you shall have to have a Tomlinson Special,” He replied, giving me an evil grin, before whipping round and grabbing a mug out of a cupboard.

“Uh oh...” I muttered. I think I was going to pay for this. As he worked, I let my eyes wander around the apartment, taking in the decorations on the wall, and the simple yet expensive looking furniture. It really was a beautiful apartment. It was so clean and fresh and really felt homely.

The sound of a mug being placed on the counter brought my attention back to the revenge that awaited me.

“One Tomlinson Special at your service.” Louis grinned, winking at me and taking a step back from the breakfast bar.

“Oh god.” The liquid in the mug was frothing slightly, so I couldn’t get a glimpse of the colour, but the smell was absolutely foul.

“Do I have to drink it?” I whined, desperate for a way out.

“Hey!” Louis pouted, “I worked really hard on that, so now you are going to appreciate it!”

Great. I gulped, reaching out and taking the mug by its handle. I looked to Louis, pleading him with my eyes, but he only winked at me. Now or never.

I brought the mug up to my lips, taking in a deep breath, before taking a big sip. Words cannot even describe the taste that hit my taste buds at that moment. As soon as the liquid touched my tongue, I immediately squirted the stuff straight back out again, spraying it all over the breakfast bar, and, much to my approval, Louis.

Louis leaped back, shock covering his face.

“HEY!” He exclaimed, looking down at his red and white striped top, desperately trying to get the stuff off it. “THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TOPS!”