Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Emily’s P.O.V

I woke to an unfamiliar feeling. This really doesn’t feel like my bed! My eyelids fluttered before opening fully, allowing me to take in my surroundings. Where am I? A massive feeling of Déjà vu hit me as the events of the previous night hit me for the second time in two days, and I realised that I was in Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson’s Apartment.

Oh wait. I live here now. Wow. Is this real life? Two months ago I was having a shit time, and now I’m living with two celebrities. I don’t even know what to think. This is just so surreal.

I slowly sat up and pushed the blanket off of me. Before I could even register what was happening, I leaped up and ran a few laps round the room, squealing and waving my arms about in the air.

Okay, enough of that. I sat back down and rested my elbows on my knees, and put my head in my hands. I know I over-reacted yesterday when Harry asked me to move in. I dunno, I guess I just hate to feel that I look weak, and as though I can’t handle myself. I’ve had to look after myself for the past 5 years of my life, and that’s what I’m used to.

I know Harry only had good intentions at heart though, and I think it’s so sweet of him to ask me to come here. And I know it will be better here, rather than that musty, dirty old place that I was at.

Sighing, I stood up and made my way over to the door. I took a deep breath, before opening it, and stepping out into the living area. I looked around, and soon spotted Harry and Louis curled up on the sofa together, their eyes fixated on the TV screen.

“Aww, aren’t you two just the cutest!” I cooed, going over and plonking myself down on the other sofa.

“Nice to see you’ve finally got up!” Louis winked, and I poked my tongue out at him in return.

“What time is it?”

“About 1.30” Harry replied, untangling himself from Louis, and stretching. “You hungry?”

“Starving! Have you boys not had lunch yet?”

“Nope! I’ll go make some.” Harry stood up from the sofa, but I stood up as well and blocked his way to the kitchen.

“No, I’ll make it. You’re letting me live here, the least I can do is make the lunch!”

“Oh, well in that case…” Harry flashed me a cheeky grin, and I gave him a gentle punch on the arm.

“Go on, get back to your cartoons!”

“BOOBEAR I’M BACK!” Harry cried, diving back onto the sofa and into Lou’s outstretched arms.

“I like this woman Haz. She lets us snuggle!” Lou giggled.

“Well, keep it to just snuggling when I’m around please. Leave the other action for the bedroom!”

“Yes ma’am!” Harry saluted me, and I just rolled my eyes, before turning and going over to the kitchen. Time to make myself at home!

The front door slammed as Harry exited out of it, growling menacingly down his phone. About a minute ago, Harry’s phone had gone off, and he had quickly answered it. After a few seconds silenced, his eyes quickly flickered to me, before he leapt up and stormed out the apartment.

Leaving us how we are now; me and Lou, sat on the sofa, both with steaming cups of tea in our hands, which Harry had just made for us.

“So… who do you reckon that was?” I asked Lou, taking a sip of my tea, feeling the scorching liquid slide down my throat.