Chapter 18

OKAY SO I KNOW I KEPT SAYING I WOULD POST THIS AND I DIDN'T BUT IT'S HERE NOW.

Can I just say how much I love you all. My readers mean the world to me, and to think that people are enjoying this. I just love you all.

I love coming on and seeing that I have a new vote or comment. It means the world to me, so thankyou so much! :) 

okay, so the song at the side is part of this chapter. 

I'm not gonna be like, LISTEN TO IT WHEN YOU GET TO THE RIGHT POINT, because otherwise all the words will be out of sync, like, lyrics of the song will happen before you start reading them, because of the writing between the lyrics. Buut I'm not saying don't listen whilst reading, you can if you want. I don't mind

But i STRONGLY ADVISE you to listen to it at some point. It's such a beautiful song, and describes Harrys feelings so well. So listen okay :)

Okay this is majorly majorly long, so I'm very sorry! 

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to FunkyOldGregg, because they often leave me really lovely long comments that I just love reading, so thanks hun :)

ANYWAYS, on with the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s P.O.V

I roamed around the streets, hands shoved deep in my pockets, the light drizzle slowing causing my hair to stick to my face.

I KNEW this was going to happen. I fucking knew it. I only saw the guy once, but from the way he was with her, I knew that this would be where their relationship would head.

So why didn’t I stop it?

Because you’re a coward, the voice in my head told me. And it was right. I was soo close to asking her out. I almost did it, right when she got back from shopping. But I chickened out. I’m a coward. A big, fat coward.

Growling with frustration, I kicked a stone that lay on the ground with all my might. I watched as it flew across the road, landing with a crash on the other pavement.

WHY THOUGH?! Why did she say yes? I really thought she might like me back. She’s always been returning the affection, always acting as though she liked me. So why did she say yes? But maybe that’s just how she is. Maybe I had her figured out all wrong. But she didn’t act the way she acted with me around the other boys. Maybe… Oh god I’m just so confused.

I walked around the streets for ages, my mind seething with anger. All these thoughts just swirling around my head, unable for me to think of anything else. The constant vibrating of my phone began to get on my nerves, so in the end I just switched it off. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

After about an hour, I found myself standing outside a club. Without thinking, I pushed the door open and walked in. The bouncers in the entrance recognised me straight away, and let me on through without even bothering with ID. I could already hear the faint pumping of music, and when I walked through the second set of doors, the volume of the music hit me like a tidal wave. It thumped around the room, making the floors and walls feel as though they were vibrating. Flashing lights were flying round the room, and it stank of alcohol and sweat.

Pushing through all the dancing bodies, I made my way over to the bar and sat myself down.

“The strongest thing you have.” I told the waiting bartender, who raised his eyebrows at me, before disappearing, returning a few minutes later with a drink in his hand.