Chapter 7

Sorry its been a while, but the new chapters here now :D

enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Emilys P.O.V

“Right then,” Harry said “Louis, Em and Eleanor, you’re up first!” We all stood at the edge of the mat, Harry cross-legged on the sofa with the spinner on his lap. Using his index finger, he flicked the spinner.

“Emily! Left foot, blue!” He exclaimed, and I followed through. The spinner went round again.

“Eleanor, right hand, green.” Louis hopped excitedly from foot to foot.

“My turn, my turn, my turn!” He chanted. Harry grinned at him, before flicking the spinner again.

“Okay, left hand, yellow!” Harry exclaimed.

The game continued on like this, until it ended up that my head was right up Eleanor’s bum, with Louis straddling over my legs, and Eleanor’s arms twisted awkwardly to her side. There had been lots of near falls, but so far we had managed to keep it together.

“Right Emily,” Harry chuckled, “Right foot yellow!” I went to lift my leg up, however in that second a thought crossed my mind. I grinned mischievously. Payback time! Making it look like an accident, as I went to move my leg, I flicked my foot up so it collided in between Louis’ legs, which were hovering over me.

“SHIT” Louis screamed, grabbing his crotch and doubling over in pain. His face was scrunched up and he was rolling around on his back, just like a tortoise. Thinking that, I burst out laughing, falling over and clutching my stomach. Harry and Eleanor joined in, and soon the three of us were clutching our sides, laughing our heads off at Louis. TAKE THAT.

Mid-groan Louis shot us all an evil glare. “There goes having kids for me and you El!”

“Oh Louis, don’t be so over dramatic, I bet her foot barely even touched you!” She giggled back.

“You wanna bet.” Louis mumbled, glaring at Eleanor. Another giggle escaped my lips, and Louis’ glare turned on me. “I hate you Emily!”

“Hey!” Harry exclaimed, jumping off of the sofa, and coming to stand next to me, putting an arm round my shoulders. “Don’t be mean Lou. I’m sure it was only an accident, wasn’t it Em?” Harry squeezed my shoulders.

“Of course it was!” I said innocently, grinning down at Louis. “I honestly didn’t mean any harm!” I said sweetly. Louis frowned at me, but I just gave him a quick wink, before turning and giving Harry a quick peck on the cheek. I then spun round and perched myself down on the sofa.

“So are we going to play again?” I asking innocently, staring round at the three of them. Louis started to splutter, before shaking his head and pushing himself up off the floor.

“Fine” He scowled, “But I’m spinning for this one.” He hobbled over to the other sofa, wincing with every step he took. Serves him right! Next time he should think twice before trying to play a trick on me!

“Oh Louis, stop being such a baby!” Harry chuckled, reaching a hand out to help pull me up off the sofa. I smiled up at him, grabbing onto his hand and standing up. Harry kept hold of my hand as we walked over to the side of the twister mat, but once we reached it, I quickly let go, not wanting to give him the wrong impression.

Eleanor came and stood on my other side, whilst Lou plopped down on the sofa, and pulled the spinner onto his lap. He began to suck his thumb, but I slapped my hand over my mouth to hold the giggles in. He was already mad enough at me!