Chapter 7

Shawn's Pov;

"Hurry!" Cam yelled as I tightened my grip on her slim waist. He was holding her by her feet.

"Be careful with her!" I yell as he tightened his grip on her feet. "Chill. She's fine. We came to kill her anyways." When he said that, the blood in my veins started to boil with anger.

But I wasn't going to let him get away with this. I couldn't let him kill someone I love.

I had a plan. A plan just as evil as his.
As we made it into the building, he began to speak. "Just throw her on the bed." I tried my best to ignore him. I wasn't gonna throw her on a bed.

He leg go of her feet and they instantly dropped on the cold, concrete floor causing a sound to erupt. That had to hurt.

I gently laid her down and covered her up with my jacket. All she was wearing was a navy blue lace crop top, and yoga leggings, with no shoes.

I turned around to notice Cameron was gone. I sat down on the spot beside of her, as my eyes slightly began to tear up at the sight.

Before, she was very healthy, and not gonna lie she was thick. But now, she looks almost like a skeleton.

I love this girl, and I just can't bring myself to tell her. I heard a loud noise and I turned around to see Cameron standing at the door, looking at me and her.

I jumped off the bed, looking him straight in the eyes. "What's going on Mendes?" He asked. "W-what." I stutter.

"Bullshit, you know what's going on. I know you like her." My heart started to race. Even though I hated to admit it, Cameron did scare me.

"You can't get away with this." I say through my gritted teeth.

"Oh yes, I can." He slings his arm back, and all I feel I pain and my body hit the ground. Then my eyes began to close, slower and slower.

**************************

Sorry it's short but I haven't done SHAWNS pov lately sooooo 👍

Q: Which old Magcon boy do you want to marry?

A: Shawn, Gilinsky, or Nash.

Vote and comment!