Chapter 8

Cameron's Pov;

I can't believe Shawn. He made a deal that he wouldn't start developing feelings for her. I knew I shouldn't have asked him to do it.

I had knocked Shawn out with a little punch, and Violet was still unconscious. I picked her up and carried her down to my truck.

Shawn won't ever get to find his dream girl, because I'm taking her far away.

*Shawn's Pov;*

I open my eyes and feel pain in my nose. I look around to find nothing but darkness.

I immediately jump up as everything that had happened early came back to my mind.

She wasn't lying on the bed anymore, and the only sound was cars driving by on the freeway just outside the window.

I then walked out of the room and checked all of the other rooms, being aware of Cameron possibly near.

There was only one I hadn't checked. I walked in. My eyes began to water as I find absolutely nothing.

My heart then began to beat rappidly and I started to panic. I looked outside and his truck was gone.

I ran straight out of the building and tried to find a place near with a phone. I wasnt keeping secrets anymore.

Cameron Dallas, you're busted.

__________________

I run into the pizzeria and up to the front office. "Sir, do you have like a phone I could barrow." I ask quickly.

"Um, no we don't but considering you look hella nervous you can use mine." The guy looking my age laughs, pulling out his phone.

"Thank you." I say and quickly dial 911. I walk over to the door as beads of sweat drip down my face. "911 how can I help you?"They answer calmly.

"My friend was kidnapped and someone took her and I have no idea where she is at." I say.

"What's your name, sir?" The lady asks, with the sound of her typing on a computer in the background.

"Shawn mendes, her name is Violet Harper." I say. "Wait, aren't you the boy that got kidnapped also?!" She says in shock.

"Yes, I-I am." I say nervously. "Sir where is your current location. "Um I'm at Barb's Pizzeria." I say.

________________

It was a few hours later and the cops were investigating the place. Meanwhile, I was sitting on a curb, staring out in space.

Suddenly, someone taps my shoulder. I look behind me to see a police officer. "Sir, we haven't found a lot of evidence yet, but we found some blood in one of the rooms,and what looks like a bullet. I'm sorry but until we get more information, we are announcing her dead." His words numbed my body.

Dead? She can't be. This is all of my fault. If I wouldn't have said yes to doing the deal, she would still be alive.

The only reason I agreed, is because I was forced to. He threatened to kill me and my family. I couldn't let him do that.

The officer walked back inside and I still sat on the curb, tears flowing out of my eyes, trying to process all of this.

_____________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter! I'm currently sick with a stomach bug, so yeah.

Vote if you like 1D.

Q: Do you like Green Day?

A: OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!

I also want to give my friends a little Shoutout. Go follow them and read their books! Sorry if I forget anyone I couldn't remember the usernames:((

ShawtyShawnie
gguzie
lotpshawn
AshleySexson