Chapter 18

(Violet)

As I walked out of jack's kitchen, he was staring at me, and it was starting to creep me out a little bit. "What? Is there something on my face?!" I asked, confused.

He chuckled and looked down. "No, I've just never seen anything so beautiful." His words made my heart flutter.

Recently, I've forgotten about the whole incident with Shawn, and Jack and I have gotten really close.

As in close, I mean, very close. I can't describe what, but I feel something every time I'm around him. Something much more strong than I feel with Shawn, as of right now.

"Liar, Liar, Pants on fire!" I chased him around the whole house, and we stopped when we heard Eli.

Shoot I forgot he was asleep. He came down the stairs, and joined us. We went back to chasing each other, but stopped when we heard a loud, harsh knock on the door.

I had no idea who would be knocking at this time of night. Jack walked to unlock it, and I picked Eli up, standing back.

When the door opened, words were slurred very loudly. "I knew it! I knew she would be here! If she can't get it from me, she leaves me!" I couldn't believe my eyes or ears.

"Dude, you're drunk, get the f*** out." Jack was calm, and he was trying to protect Eli and I.

Why on earth would Shawn be here, drunk. This was the side of Shawn I hated to see because it always reminded me of what happened with Cameron. It was a set up, and what if this is too?

I tried not to think, and focus on what was going on. Shawn shoved jack, and that triggered him. As little time passed, Shawn and Jack were fist fighting and I told Eli to go to his room.

As I stood in the middle of them, they both stepped back, glaring at each other. "Is this really appropriate?!" I yelled, at my highest point. They both hung their heads low, ashamed.

"Shawn, I can't believe you would do this, after me being tricked the first time, I had no idea what to expect." I choked out, in complete tears.

"Jack, I'll be out by morning. I don't want to cause trouble, and this is trouble." I spoke what I had to say, and began to pack mine and Eli's stuff.

I didn't want to hurt Jack's feelings, but Shawn wouldn't allow me to stay here. Not that it's any of his business, but we're still together, and he's the father of my child.

Jack didn't expect all of this, and it was probably a rude awakening. The best we can do, is leave, and give him back his privacy.

As I heard the front door shut, I felt sort of relieved. Shawn was gone, and maybe they apologized after realizing it was stupid.

I hear a soft knock on the door, and I hesitate to answer for a second. I finally swing the door open to find a very sympathetic Jack Gilinsky.

"Listen, I'm sorry, I just lost it." He sighed. "It's okay, he came at you first, you were only defending yourself." I whispered quietly, grabbing his hand.

"But, jack, I'm only trying to help. It's gonna get better once we leave, no drama." I explain, hoping he would understand, and not be upset.

"Okay I understand, but if you ever, and I mean ever, need somewhere to stay, and someone to lean on, I'm here. Always." He sighed, and kissed my forehead.

I held back the tears threatening to fall again, as he walked out. At the moment, I had too much on my mind.

At this point I just need to be in my own bed. After I put Eli to sleep, I put myself to sleep, also.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day, and I definitely wasn't prepared for it.