Chapter 1

A/n: Hey guys! This is my first story on Wattpad. I really hope you enjoy it. If you you decide to comment, please keep what you say clean and respectful. Thanks so much! If you have any  tips on writing I would love to hear them. Constructive criticism is very much welcomed!

Kate's p.o.v:
Yay! My first day back at Katriss high school. I hopped out of the bus, knowing that I would much rather be home working with my horses. I straightened my jeans and plaid button up. I took a deep breath and followed the throng of students toward the door. I ran ahead and held it open for them. Most of the students just kept their heads down and muttered a quiet thanks here and there.
As I was holding the door, I hear a loud engine roar into the parking lot. I look up and see an old Chevy Silverado truck. It was gorgeous! The driver got out and stopped in front of me.
"I'm pretty cool to look at arnt I?" He said. My gaze immediately flickered over to him.
" Don't flatter yourself cowboy. I was looking at your truck." I shot back and walked into the school letting the door slam in his face.

Hunter's p.o.v.
"How rude." I muttered under my breath. I opened the door that had been slammed in my face only to see her walking down the hall. The way she walked, hips swaying slightly. The way her jeans hugged her curves perfectly but not too tightly. Her long brown ponytail swinging down her back. She was pretty hot....
Don't let your thoughts go there, Hunter. I thought to myself. I shook my head and started walking off towards biology.

Kate's p.o.v.
By lunch I had already had enough of school. I couldn't wait for gym class.
I walked through the lunch line picking out some cardboard pizza and rotten salad. Finding an empty table in the crowded room, I took a seat. I pulled my camouflage realtree hat off my head and bowed to pray. When I lifted my head, I kinda wished I hadn't. I saw as he walked into the room and went to the line. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was tall and lanky, and had on round toe cowboy boots and faded blue jeans. His t-shirt was tight fitting and it showed off the well defined muscles in his arms and chest.
Than I got to his face. It was absolutely gorgeous. He was tan and had well defined cheekbones. His lips were red and.... He started walking toward me.
Shoot. I dropped my gaze quickly, feeling the embaressmemt creeping up my neck.
" Just can't keep your eyes off me, can ya?" He asks as he sat down across from me.
"Like i'd do that. All you need is that extra boost of ego." I said, looking into his eyes. That was a mistake. His eyes were strikingly blue. Like bluer than the sky blue. I immediately looked back down to my pizza. We sat in awkwardly comfortable silence until the bell rang.
"Well, see ya..." I mumbled under my breath.
"Yeah. You too."
I walked away as quickly as I could, dumping my plate and the rest of my pizza in the garbage as I left.