Aaron burr: care to listen in?

You had been working for Arron burr as his apprentice for a few years now, it always seemed to amuse you when he came back furious or flustered whenever he came back from meetings. Today was one of the very few days he wasn't and burr seemed to be reading something interesting in his study. You usually didn't spy on him...okay maybe you did a lot but when ever he read the words on paper.... he made it seem so mystical to you that you couldn't help to spy on him.

  Butt had just returned he just seemed a little bored and not flustered which made you curious to find out why he wasn't. He just seemed more off today than usual which made you worry of to what he might've been planning. You could hear his shoes click up the stairs and up to his study. You were soon to follow keeping quiet as to not make a sound. "Dear theodoisa..." you could here him start off and this instantly crushed you, but you continued to listen to why he wrote to her. "I'm sorry to tell you this but I have found someone here...she is amazing, beautiful beyond compare, and I've never met anyone like her in this world. She has slinky beautiful (H/C), fierce (e/c) eyes, and the most perfect smile- (Y/N)! What are you doing in here!" You jumped as he when from speaking to shouting in milliseconds. "I was just listening to what you were saying, sir..." you gave off a nervous smile to him. He seemed to blush a bit having noticed that your were listening to what he was saying. "(Y/n) may I tell you something?" He spoke in the nicest tone you've heard him speak to you. "I know I'm a complete ass to you but...you've always made me happy, how you never seem to stop smiling, how you're kind to all Jose around you- (Y/N) I'm in love with you..." he smiled to you.