Hercules: Baby blues (Fluff)

(Reader is a baby in this)

  Hercules peeked into the nursery to check on you, a soft smile on his dark features as he spotted your still sleeping figure. He walked over to your little crib and looked down at his little girl, tears in his eyes brown eyes. He had lost your mother after she'd given birth to you just 3 months ago shortly after giving birth to you. He held you happily, his little miracle daughter, the doctors had said you most likely wouldn't have survived. But here you were fast asleep your soft (E/C) eyes peacefully shut. He gently picked you up in his large hands, causing you to wake up and look at your father whilst in his strong protective arms. "H-hey there...(Y/N)..." He spoke choking up a bit. You reminded him so much of your mother from your (H/C) hair and those beautiful (E/C) eyes. He held you close cradling you softly as you cooed happily at the attention. Hercules smiled and walked down stairs with you in his arms where Alexander waited with his own son, Phillip. (who for stories sake is 4 months older than you) Alexander walked over to the two of you his eyes wide. "Hercules...She's so adorable!" Hercules smiled at Alexanders compliment to his daughter. "Yeah she would've been proud to see her raised with this nation of ours..." Hercules looked down at your now asleep figure.  ((parts 2 and 3 will be published soon as possible.