Phillip X Reader: Tell my father

((based on the song above. aka the most beautiful song ever. Sorry for not publishing sooner my laptop has been on the fritz >~<))

((DONT WORRY PHILLIP SHALL LIVE BECAUSE I DONT WANTS YOU GUYS TO CRY LIKE I DID XD))

  You sat in your room reading the letter you'd received from Phillip, you'd gone to live with an old friend of yours and her aunt. You hadn't seen Phillip in almost a month, but it was nice to read one of his letters that had gotten through. You decided you would go and see him tomorrow and begun to pack some things to go. Having already sent a letter to your father the day before, you knew he would be happy to see you again. "(Y/N c'mon! It's already taken you forever to pack now lets go!" Your friend shouted form down stairs.

  Standing in the room, it had shocked you... Phillip had been shot trying to restore his fathers honor. There he lay, weak and bleeding to death. You'd only just arrived, you were not informed he was shot till the minute you got there. "(Y/N)...?" His soft weak voice spoke out to you, the pain fairly obvious on his words. "I'm right here love!" You muster up a smile and move to his side, taking a hold of his cold hand.

"Promise me something..." He coughed a bit.

"What is it, Phillip...?" You leaned in closer to him to hear him better.

"I had no timeto really court you or ever ask you, but will you be with me, not asa friend but as a lover?" He smiled.