Alexander H: his loyal apprentice (fluff)

(TW depression)

You walk down the hall holding several letters addressed to your mentor, alexander hamilton. You could tell these letters were full of hatred for the poor man for what he'd done.
It was almost a week since the phmaplet incident and for once you've been working harder than usual. Alexander hadn't been well since it's happened, you questioned his motives as to why he would have ever sent it out. You remember the night after it had happened, Eliza had spoken to you. "(Y/N), I beg of you to take care of him while I'm away... just make sure he doesn't do that again...and if you habe to, leave him." She had begged you with all her heart and tears.
So you toke up the promise to take care of Alexander for her. You had rarely left his side since, you'd get him anything he needed or asked for from you. "(Y/N) can you go retrieve some paper from down stairs." He'd asked right before eyiu entered the room. "Yes sir, uh... more letters came in." You pushed open the door and placed the letter upon his desk. He didn't even bother to look your way, he still had the same solumn expression on his face that he'd been earing for the past few days. As you were about to leave the room alex had grabbed you sleeve and broken the silence once more. "(Y/N), thank you for being there for me." You urned and smiled. You could see the corner of his mouth had risen replacing the solumn look on his face to one of happiness. You hugged him. "I couldn't leave you even if I tried...and i tried." Alexander couldn't help but chuckle at that statement. "Thank you again."