Make a Man out of you (John Laurens X reader) P1

((TW Liquor usage))

What in the world were you thinking?

You out of all people should know better!

But where you are, in the middle of an army, Dressed as a man. Your twin brother had gotten injured and had wanted to go to the war. But you decided it'd be best if he stayed home and recovered. So you took his clothes, bandages your lady stuff down, and signed up for the war.

However, there was a problem. Girls can't be in the war so keeping this secret is kinda hard.

~~~~~~~~

You sit in your tent, buckling your shoes and adjusting your uniform. Before colonel John Laurens, steps into your tent. "Mr. (L/N), I was wondering if we could have a talk?" He ask. "Sure why not?" You smile at the rather handsome freckled man in your tent. He smiled back and leads you to his tent, on his table you can see two bottles of Wine. "For your efforts and being a good help to us, I figured you would want a nice drink!" He looks at you with the most proud look he could muster. "Wouldn't it be bad if we got drunk during the war?" You pipe in. "Nonsense! Half the army has drank more than a taverns worth!" He laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Two bottles later, you and John have been stumbling through the woods and were now laying in a small clearing, laughing at the stars. "You're ridiculous (Insert your brother name here)!" He laughs. "That's not my name John! It's (y/n)!" You giggle. That's when John looks at you with a dead serious face. "Your (fathers name here)'s daughter?" He ask. "Yeah? Why?" You sit up and look at him. "YOU'RE A WOMAN?!"