Thomas J: Red as blood (part 1)

(TW reader Chan will get shot by Jefferson)

  You paced back and forth in your home nervously. You were going to go see your brother (a fellow redcoat may I mind you)  who was waiting near a british occupied zone for you to deliver information ahout the rebellion. But there was one major set back to you and your brothers plans, Thomas Jefferson. He lived across the street from you and would've known if you left your home in the middle of the night at some point or another. You loved him, though you knew it would've never worked out either way, he being a man of power for america and you...well you were a redcoat. You knew if he'd caught you, he wouldn't dare hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes if he found out you were working for the redcoats at all, let alone had family that was one.

  You watch as the light in his house go out, giving you the signal to go. You quickly go dress in your uniform and get ready to go. You then bolted for the door and reached for the handle when a sudden knock came at the door. You froze in terror, who ever it was and if they saw you... there would be no telling what would happen. You hid behind the door as you opened it, the first thing you notice was the fluffy curly haired, handsome man know as thomas Jeffferson. "Ma'am, may I come in? I want to tell you something that's important" He asked politely flashing a small smile upon his face. You stare at him in silence, you were honestly to shocked and scarred to speak to him. "Ms. (L/N)?" You quickly snapped out of it and shook your head. "Sorry Jefferson sir, I'm kinda busy working today-" you were saying before he interrupted you he had the same shocked and fear look to him. That's when you notice he wasn't looking at you....he was looking at the red coat you wore.