Part 2

"Miku! It's time for training!" Dad knocked on the door, I  sat up in my bed.  Dei and Sasori are gone, they went on another mission.

"Alright, I'll be ready in 10 minutes dad." I said, I threw the covers off of me and swiftly made my bed, I walked over to my closet and looked at my multiple styles. I'm training until 10am, and then going to town to buy some groceries because mom asked me to, since she's going on a mission and all. I decided to put on my assassin outfit, the one I use to kill people. Not only does it allow me to blend into the shadows, but it also is very comfy, and gets peoples attention. . .If you know what I mean.  My outfit had a hood, I put it on and threw the hood over my head. I head for my boudoir, I looked at my blue mask. For some reason when ever I look at it I feel . . .Sad and lost. I sighed and grabbed the blue mask. I swiftly put it on and disappeared into the floor like Zetsu does. Hehe, he taught me how to do it. I appeared in the training room where dad was.

"Okay, today I am going to teach you how to do the mighty push,and pull." He said monotone. I nodded. "First you want to gather up chakra in your hands and when you release it, think of water pushing the person back. . .Visualize it. A strong current." I nodded. I took a deep breath in, I began to gather chakra in my hand, once I thought I had gathered enough I opened my eyes. 

"All mighty push," I said, I visualized a very strong current of water aiming for my opponent. I saw dad get thrown back into the wall and grunt. 

"Very well for your first time," he said as he got up and dusted himself.  "You can train with this technique or work on another technique until 10." He stated as he walked towards the door. "I have paper work to do." 

*Meanwhile. . Third person pov* 

Naruto and his team were in the Hokage's office, Tsunade was getting more mad every passing second. 

"Lady Tsunade!" Shizune yelled as she burst through the door. "An urgent message from the sand!"  She ran up to Tsunade who in return snatched the message out of her hands. Scanning over it her eyes widen, she looked up. . .Then down. . .Then back up.  

"Team Kakashi you are assigned a S ranked mission," 

*Back to Miku's pov* 

Okay, so shopping got cancelled. I have to meet with Sasori and Deidara at a cave where we are going to take a Biju out of its host. I am currently taking my time and walking to the cave. 

"You're late," I stated as Sasori and Deidara showed up. 

"This little asshole decided to take his sweet time," Sasori stated. 

"Yea, I can see that. Lets get started." I stated walking into the cave, I hopped onto one of the fingers. I saw a red head be slammed down, for some reason I had the urge to go up to him and save him. . .He looked familiar?