Part 25

*Third person pov* 

Both Neji and Miku were laying in that bed with the condom in the garbage, not used. Still packaged. 

"Neji?" Miku asked, he turned over and looked at her. The moonlight lighting her face. He held his breath as he looked at her face without a mask, although he's seen it lots. . .It still takes his breath away.  "The Akatsuki," she whispered. She recently found out a loophole to the contract on her tongue that was placed by the Akatsuki to prevent her from speaking.   "World going to die." She said hoping he understood.

"A war?" He asked, she nodded.  His eyes widen. "Their using the tailed beasts." 

"Ten tails," she whispered, Neji sighed and closed his eyes.  After a moment of silence she shifted and touched his face.  "Let's run away."

"What?" Neji asked. 

"I can't bare to see you hurt, please. I saw a glimpse of the future, I want you to go somewhere for me and stay there." 

"If it's my destiny I can't run away," Neji closed his eyes sadly, after a moment he opened them only to be met with Miku's tears. 

"We can change destiny, please, Neji please, I don't want to lose you." Miku cried.

"And you would risk everyone else's lives?" Neji asked looking in her. 

"They won't get hurt, they won't die." Miku whispered. 

"If I'm not there to fulfill my part, it could alter destiny and someone could die." Neji stated. 

"No, that's why I'm going to take your part." Miku stated. 

"What?" Neji asked breathlessly. 

"I'm not going to die but I'll fight instead of you, please promise me you won't get involved." Miku pleaded. Neji sighed.    "Neji." 

"I can't promise," he whispered. Miku cried more. "I love you." He stated. Miku cuddled up into him crying while he soothed her. 

"I love you too," she choked out.