Part 33

The Kage's made a barrier around the Ten tails, they looked and saw 4 people standing on a rock. 

" THE ORIGINAL TEAM 7 BACK TOGETHER!" They heard Naruto yell, there standing was Miku, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. Naruto punched his hands together and smirked. 

"DON'T FORGET ABOUT TEAM 10! WE WILL BEAT YOU!" Kiba yelled. 

"AND TEAM 8!" Ino shouted. 

"AND US!" Lee added.  The barrier opened so everyone could go in.  Team 8 went in first along with everyone else. Team 7 was the last to enter.  As soon as they entered they were met with clones, very strong ones. Everyone attacked, Team 7 took the lead in front of everyone. Sakura crushed them all using her fist on the ground. 

"She's just like Tsunade." Hashirama said aloud.  

They came across the bigger ones, Miku was walking and sending them flying. Naruto was running and sending them flying, Sasuke doing the same.  They came across bigger ones and the four were side by side. They all nodded. 

"SUMMONING JUTSU!" They all yelled.  The Kage's eyes went wide, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto looked like the new sannin. They all had the same summons their master did. 

"MIKU!!" Sakura yelled.

"Here!" She screamed back. There she had summoned a wolf with 9 tails 3 times bigger then Gamabunta, she also summoned an eagle the same size, a dragon the same size and a butterfly the same size.   

"They weren't kidding when they said she was strong." The second said aloud. 

Sakura stayed behind and tended to the wounded with Miku's summoning the butterfly. 

"I'll BEAT YOU SASUKE! MIKU!" Naruto yelled. 

"In your dreams," Sasuke replied. Miku nodded, in an instant they all began the race to the top. 

"I can't keep up with them." Sai whispered. "So this is the power of the original team 7." 

Miku sliced and burnt her way through. 

"FIRST!" NARUTO YELLED. 

"NO I WAS!" Sasuke yelled. 

"Actually, I've been here the whole time." Miku spoke up.

"Are they seriously making a game out of this?" Minato sweat dropped. 

"MIKU STOP DRINKING TEA WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR!" The Third yelled with a tickmark. 

Naruto and Sasuke attacked Obito while Miku focused on defeating the ten tails.