Part 32

As they were running towards the battlefield Hiruzen sighed, as much as he hated to do this to her. . . He needed Miku to do it. 

"Miku," he said.  Miku looked at him, her mask still up. "Activate it." Miku nodded. 

"Before I do," she stopped along with everyone else and gave them a deathly glare. "If you tell anyone you saw my face I will kill you." She looked at the hokage's. "I will bring you back from the dead and make your afterlife hell." They all looked at her with fear. 

"Heheh, yea." The fourth said. 

"Oh and, are you Naruto's father?" Miku asked. 

"W-how did you know?" The fourth asked bringing his hand down from scratching his head. 

"He told me he met his mother and his father, plus you look a lot like him. It's not hard to put two and two together." 

"Is Jiraiya and Tsunade at the battlefield?" Hiruzen asked. 

"Oh, I guess you weren't informed." Miku started off. "Jiraiya died. . . And Tsunade and all the other current Kage's died." Everyone went wide eyed. "Or at least that's what everyone is saying. Knowing Tsunade she probably used the jutsu I taught her and is healing everyone right now. Except for Jiraiya, he's good and gone. Okay enough talking." She closed her eyes and opened them, her eyes were glowing red. "I'll meet you there." She whispered before blending into the shadows and disappearing. 

"W. . .What was that?" Karin asked. Orochimaru licked his lips. 

"That my dear, is Miku Hatake's assassin mode. She's not called the Silver assassin for nothing. Oh I wish she was my vessel, alas she was to strong and beat me in battle. " Orochimaru smirked.  Everyone was wide eyed. 

"Just who is this Miku?"  The first asked. 

"She's Kakashi Hatake's daughter." 

"Kakashi. . . Had a. . . Daughter?!!!" Minato asked wide eyed.  The third nodded. 

"That's one of the reasons she recognized you," The third said. 

"Basically a carbon copy of him." Sasuke added. 

"How do you know?" Minato asked Sasuke. 

"Kakashi used to be my sensei." They all left and went to battle.