Still Hated- part 14

**** I'm sorry it has taken so long! I've been so busy lately, and I honestly forgot about this story! But I'm back and I'm starting up Still Hated again! I know this isn't very long, but it's something, right? Please let me know what you think about it and what you think should happen! Vote/comment please! Hope you like it :))))**********

    I couldn’t believe this was happening. Every second we watched their date was pure torture. How did I let myself get dragged into this?

                We sat at the top of a hill looking down into a meadow- the same meadow Noah rapped me. Except he was sitting in the grass with Abbey now.

                Abbey was Nadia’s old best friend. They had a falling out a few years back because Nadia stole her boyfriend. So, as some sort of evil revenge for defriending her, Nadia set her up on a date with Noah.

                They were sitting in the meadow laughing and chatting. We weren’t close enough to hear anything they were saying, but they seemed to be having fun.

                “What if it doesn’t happen? He seems- happy. This could all be for nothing!” Chris whispered. He was sitting between me and Nadia.

                “It will happen. He’s going to want more than pleasant chit-chat. And Abbey isn’t the type to put out. It has to happen.” Nadia whispered back. She was holding the camera- recording the entire thing.

                “This is so wrong. There has to be a different way to do this.” I started to stand up but Chris pulled me back down.

                “Katherine, sit down.” Nadia hissed at me, “We are stopping him from doing this to anyone else if we get this on film. We are basically doing community service, and if you do anything to mess this up I swear on my life I will make yours a living- wait, they’re kissing!”

                We all turned our attention back to the field. They were kissing, sweetly at first but you could see Noah getting more frantic and rushed.  Abbey put her hands on his chest to push him back some, but he kept going. She was starting to struggle but he had pinned her down.

                “Noah, stop! Noah, please, please stop!” We heard Abbey scream out.

                I ducked my head and Chris put his arm around me. He was just as upset as I was. I stared at Nadia and saw her recording the entire thing with a sick smile on her face as Abbey cried out for help.

                “We have it! Let’s take this to the police.” Nadia started crawling down the hill- careful to stay out of sight. Chris started to follow her, but I couldn’t move.

                I knew I would never be able to live with myself if I didn’t do something to help this poor girl. If someone had helped me everything would be different.

                I stood and rushed down the hill- towards Noah and Abbey.

                “Noah! Leave her alone!” I yelled out.

                “Katt!” I heard Chris call from the top of the hill.

                “What the hell are you doing here?” Noah asked me. If looks could kill, all of us would have died right there. He looked at us with such hatred and anger. And at that moment I knew trying to help Abbey was a huge mistake.

                I felt Chris’s hands on my waist, pulling me behind him. I looked around, but Nadia was gone.