Chapter 5

Ch. 5

*Recap*

I got tired and started to drift off to sleep while watching the TV screen.

It was 11:56pm when my mom started to wake us up. By the time we were up and I was ready to go, it was 11:59pm. My mom went down to the car to get it started and warmed up because it was really cold. I stepped out of the hotel room and into the hallway. Before I started walking to the elevator, Noah grabbed my arm and spun me around. He checked his phone and he watched the time till it was midnight. He then bent down and kissed my lips. I closed me eyes. Fireworks were flying and I was so surprised, yet it felt so natural.

He smiled down at me and whispered, "Happy 2017."

I got into the car and buckled up.

I sighed and leaned back in my seat.

I touched my lips, to the lingering tingly sensation still there.

What was that?

Did I want that to happen?

What does this mean?

My mom snapped me out of my thoughts, "What did you guys do up there?"

I quickly took my hand off of my lips and nervously chuckled, "aha Nothing! Just said good-bye!"

I must have replied way too quickly because my mom smirked at me and said, "Uh huh, yeah. Suuuure. Then explain to me why you got in and were day dreaming while touching your lips?"

My jaw dropped slightly and I stared at my mother. I had nothing to reply, so after a few seconds of awkward silence, my moms smirk grew wider. She then said, "AW I knew this would happen!! Dont worry, I won't tell dad!" And winked. She then backed out of the parking space and we left for home.

I remember that I told my mom I would drive home, thank goodness she was gracious and she drove because I fell asleep on the way home.

I woke up when we arrived at the house, went inside, and changed into comfy pajamas. I layed in bed and got comfortable when my phone went off. I grabbed it from off of the stand.

I saw I had a DM.

Not seeing who it was, I clicked on it.

I regret nothing.

I glanced at the name that sent it.

Noah Oxendale.

A shiver ran down my spine.

I touched me lips.

Did that really happen?

If it did, I'm sure he'll forget about it soon.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep, the kiss replaying in my head.

*Morning*

"WHEN THE GIRLS

WHEN THE GIRLS TALK

WHEN THE GIRLS TALK BOYS"