Update

****DOUBLE UPDATE WOAH*****

Hey guys!

So this isn't really a chapter, I'm just going to update you all so that we are caught up on what has happened since July 30th (It is December 28th btw).

Okay so quite a bit has happened...

So the day after the concert, I went on YouTube and checked out their covers and videos and stuff. I absolutely love them!!

I found out shortly that Luke and green-eyes were in fact brothers. I also found out that green-eyes name is Noah.

To be honest I'm gonna miss calling him green-eyes......

*light sob* *sniff*

Back go the point haha, Noah and I have never officially talked on social media until like late October. I would ask questions on Twitter and he would answer, but he never followed me so I couldn't DM him.

This went on for a while, and I met a lovely girl who is best friends with Luke and Noah. We talked and stuff and I love her to death. Her name is Lyssa :') Her Wattpad is Dream_a_reality... She has some amazing stories, go check them out!!

(I made a Noah fan account on Twitter... Noah followed me on it...so I can message him. He never replied until something happened...that story is coming..)

At this time, I had a best friend on Twitter and um..... She passed away. She had a health condition and couldn't hold on so she told me and yeah.. I was heart broken and so lost and I was a mess. (If you guys are ever going through a hard time or have lost someone, I'm here if you want/need to vent. Its really difficult and it makes it worse when it feels like no one is there. I don't want any of you to feel that way 💜)

I talked and vented to Luke's best friend and she said I could tell Noah.. I felt the urge/need to tell him..so I did. Luke's best friend told Noah that I could use a little love from him rn and he looked at the messages.

He replied and oml he is the sweetest person ever 😭 I do not know where I would be without him or any of my friends Tbh.
(We barely ever talk anymore because he's so busy)

I am still healing from the loss....it's hard. I miss her so much. But Noah, my online friends, and my irl friends and fam have helped pick up the pieces. I don't think I will ever be fully recovered...she was apart of me. She was like a sister and a tiny piece is gone from me. But its okay to not be okay. Never forget that 💜

Noah, if you're reading this:

A) I am very embarrassed 😂😅

B) Thank you for everything. You mean so much to me, more than you will ever know. If you ever need someone, I'm here. You're so talented and you are so loved by so many people. We are here for you. I love you. We love you 💜

Sorry for getting sappy 😅

In the mean time....

There's a lot that has also happened.

Noah followed my personal Twitter account!

He officially joined A Summer High on November 19th, 2016!

ASH released their first ever single! Its called I Need You Here! It's amazing.

ASH also went on tour with Austin Jones and Run 2 Cover!! I could not go, unfortunately, but I am ready for the next tour!!

Me and my friend Morgan are actually making plans to follow them on tour sometime. Its going to be great!!

Anyways, that's all that's really happened since then!

Also, the rest of the book WILL be FICTION.

I hoped you enjoy the book!

Songs I listened to while writing this:

Started- Revolution Radio by Green Day

Ended: She Looks so Perfect cover by ASH (Live- you can find the vid on YouTube :'))

Peace ✌

~Katie O 💙

PS- here are my Twitter accounts

My fan account- NoahOBiggestFan

Personal- Ashton_is_minee