Chapter 2

*Continuing from last update*

As I walk over to the guys, I check them out real quick.

The guy to the left was tall and thin (they all are) and had shaggy brown hair in a fringe and light brown eyes. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt, with black skinny jeans (they were all wearing the black jeans).

The guy to the right of him had a dog shirt on. He had shaggy brown hair -also in a fringe- and blue eyes.

The next guy was the one who caught my attention. He was breathtaking. He was wearing a white T-shirt that had palms trees on it. He had brown hair, swept into a fringe (they all have fringes) and green/blue eyes? I can't really tell because of the distance I am at.

The last guy to the right was wearing a "Vote for pizza 🍕" shirt. I love this guy already. He had dark brown eyes, a darker brown fringe, and had the face of a 12 year old- no joke.

Tay and I were about 20 feet away from the boys when we saw a couple of girls getting photos with them. We stepped back a little bit and waited until they started to walk away. I stopped the girls and asked if she would hold my phone and get photos of us.

They said, "Sure!" and we handed them our phones.

I walked up to the boys, and was about ready to greet them, when the boy with blue eyes said, "Hey! Omgosh I love your shirt!! Did you make that?!" He stared at my shirt in awe.

"Yeah, I did ahaha," I replied.

"That is so good!!" The other boy with the green eyes said.

"Thanks!" I smiled at him. I then looked to the guy with the pizza shirt and said, "Hey! I LOVE YOUR SHIRT its so true!!"

He laughed and said, "Thank you!!"

I asked them, "So, who are you guys??"

Blue-eyes replied to me, "We are called A Summer High!"

WAIT.

I KNOW THIS NAME.

"A Summer High??......OH my gosh, I know you! The band account followed me on Twitter!" I smiled at them. "Aha to be honest, I haven't checked out your music yet..." I nervously laughed.

"Haha that's okay! You can check us out later on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!" The blue eyed boy by said.

"Okay, I definitely will!" I smiled.

By this time I was in the middle of the four, each of us hugging one another. When the guy with green eyes hugged me, my stomach clenched and I had this really weird feeling... People call them butterflies, I believe. When the 5 of us stepped closer together for the photo, sparks were flying (not literally fire, thank God) when the green eyed boy touched me.

In case you are wondering, yes I am getting a photo with these boys I haven't even listened to yet....or know their names aha 😅 I mean, might as well, right? I have a feeling I will love them and they will be big one day :-)

After getting the photo with them, I let Tay get a photo as well. When she was done, I asked A Summer High if we could take a silly photo, with Tay.

"Of course!!" They smiled.

I was confused on what was happening because they were all moving around awkwardly, not sure on how to pose.

"Here, lets do this," Green-eyes said. "Me and him," he pointed to blue eyes, "Will do this. You two," he pointed to me and light-brown-eyes, "Pose together. And you and him," he directed to Tay and dark-brown-eyes, "Will be together."

We all agreed and got into our positions.

Green and blue eyes got on their knees and locked hands while dark brown eyes hugged Tay and did a peace sign. I laughed because Tay was surprised by the hug and looked so awkward. Light brown eyes and I didn't really know what to do, we just stood there and looked at each other.

"Hi!" I smiled at him.

"Hey," He mumbled back.

THIS IS SO AWKWARD.

He then stuck his hand out and looked at the camera, so I did the same.

The photo came out awesome.

Me and light-brown-eyes looked so awkward. We didn't even say anything besides "hi" to each other. I honestly do not know why.

Anyways, we said good-bye to each other and Tay and I went back to out spot in the line. We told our mom about them and she smiled.

The boys were walking our way, when mom said, "Girls, go get their autographs!"

Tay and I looked at each other and agreed. We got out our paper and sharpies and walked up to them.

"Hey again! Uh could we please get your autographs?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure!" They replied.

I handed the paper to blue eyes. He handed it back to me and it read 'James Athony'. I handed it to dark brown eyes and he signed it 'Mason Levi'. He then handed it to light brown eyes and his was 'Luk Omduh'. Luke handed it to green-eyes and he signed it.

I tried to read his but I couldn't quite tell what it said. I could read the last name and it said 'Oxen' then was a straight line. I came to conclusion that him and Luke were brothers. I might be wrong, but they do look alike.

"Thank you!!" Tay and I said to the guys.

"You're welcome! See ya!!" They said.

Me and Tay looked to each other.

We had just met Hey Violet, about 2 hours ago, and now A Summer High? How much better could this day get??!

A/N

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've been on, I'm sorry!!

I'm going to twist this fanfic a little bit.... I'm going to make the next chapter an update on what's happened since the day we met (Noah and I) :'))

Sorry if this was hard to understand or anything.... I'm pretty bad at this aha 😅

I hope you like it!!

Songs I listened to while writing this:

Started with: Bang Bang by Green Day

Ended with: Heartache on the Big Screen by 5SOS

Peace ✌

~Katie O 💙