Chapter 13

(Hi, there's a new character! I should have added her a long time ago and idk why I didn't, but she's in! Her name in Kaileigh and she's my irl best friend, so pls don't be confused or anything ahaha :)))

(Sooo I know I said that this chapter would be based off of the real concert, but so much happened, I can't write it all. If you want some stories, message me! Or I can do updates of those haha. So sorry! I've been on such writer's block and with school, it's been Impossible to update AHG. Btw, ALMOST 900 READS, HOW?!?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AH YOU'RE THE BEST ❤❤

Now onto the story :))

*Almost 2 months after the concert - September 25th* *6:30am*

"Uggghhhhhhh shut uup," I groan and roll over, pressing snooze in my alarm clock. How many times have I done that? Ah, who cares. As long as I'm happy and in my warm, cozy bed, everything's fine. I close my eyes and fall back asleep.

"KATIE GET YOU BUTT DOWN STAIRS NOW, THE BUS WILL BE HERE IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES!!" I hear my mom yell.

I sit straight up in my bed and rub my eyes. Grabbing my phone, I check the time and see it's 7:00 a.m.

"Be down there in a few mom!" I get up and grab my outfit - a long jean skirt and a shirt that says "I love my church" on it. I take a 5 minute shower and throw my hair into a messy bun. I've never been one for doing my hair. It's time consuming and right now, I don't have any time to waste.

I slip my shoes on and grab my purse,  running down the stairs.

"I knew you'd be running late today, so I made you a lunch. Grab some breakfast before the bus gets here," My mom instructs me.

I hug her. "Thanks mom, you're the best!"

She just laughs and makes sure my siblings are ready to go.

As I finished my bowl of cereal, the bus pulls up. I grab all my stuff and ran out the door. "Bye mom, I love you!" I shut the door behind me and walk to the vehicle.

"Good morning!" The bus driver smiles at me.

"Hey Cathie!" I greet the woman. She was was middle aged and had strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes.

I walked down the rows of seats and took my seat in the back left of the bus. I took my headphones out of my purse and put my music on shuffle. I smiled at the first song that came on : Done With It by ASH.

"Yess," I fangirled quietly.

You might be wondering, where are the boys even at?

Well, let me catch you up. The boys had to continue the tour and went back home.

Noah and I have been growing strong with our relationship. The only bad thing is it's long distance and, let me tell you, it's not easy. We do message every day. When we both have the time, we call or Skype. I miss hearing his voice in person, seeing his dimples, playing with his soft hair. I know that we will see eachother soon though. I trust Noah, even if we're miles apart. Plus, James told me that they're going on tour soon and I'm so StOkEd!! I'll get to see them again!

I smile out the window watching small houses pass by. The bus stops at a small pickup area and all the riders get on.

Somebody tapped my shoulder. I looked up and smiled. "Kaileigh!!" I take my left earbud out so I can hear her, then scoot over next to the window and let her sit next to me.