Chapter 12

(PLS READ A/N AT END!!)

*1:30 am* *venue parking lot-meet and greet coming to an end*

"Thank you so much for coming!!" I watched Mason hug a fan. They both were smiling and honestly I'm so happy for ASH... They've come so far!!
After they meet this fan, theres only 2 more to go.

Just then, somebody tapped my shoulder.
I jumped around in surprise.

My mouth dropped as I saw who it was. She has her straight brown hair down as she usually did, her brown eyes twinkled, and her brilliant smile was showing.

"LYSSA!!" I exclaimed and hugged her.

"KATIE!!" She yelled back. "I'm so sorry I didn't get to hang out with you guys earlier, I slept in! Right through my alarm clocks. I didn't wake up until 2pm!"

"Haha! That's okay, you are super busy and need the extra sleep!! AHH I can't believe you're here!!" I said and pulled away.

"I know!! Do you know how much I had to plea with the boys until they said yes?" She asked.

"Um, my guess is a lot?" I giggled.

"Actually no. It was tough for us to convince management, though, but we did it!" She laughed.

"I'm so glad!!" I said and grinned.

"Katie?!" I heard a feminine voice say.

"Whaa-" I said and turned around. "NIKKI!"

"WAIT THATS KATIE?!" I saw Payton exclaim beside Nikki.

"The girl who loves my memes?!" Colleen said.

"The chick who always watches my Instagram lives?!" Gabi asked.

"AH hey guys!!" I said. I grabbed Lyssa's hand and ran to the girls.

"LYSSA! This is the amazing Payton, Nikki, Gabi, and Colleen. Guys, this is the gorgeous and talented Lyssa!!" I introduce them.

"Hi," "Hello!" "I've heard a lot about you!" They exchange greetings.

"Katiiieeeeee!" I heard my mom call from somewhere.

"Yes mom?!" I yell back.

"Come here," I hear her say. I turn around and see her standing with the ASH boys.

"Give me a moment, please." I tell the girls and walk over to them. "Yeessss?" I ask mom.

"I want to get pictures of you guys!" She says, getting excited.

"Okay!" I say.

As odd as it sounds, I had already picked poses for a group photo and with each individual boy, expect for Lason. I had a pose for the 3 of us. (A/N pose ideas from Pinterest 😂)

I pull out my phone and show the boys the poses. We agree that Luke, Mason, and I will go first.

I stand in the middle of them and wrap my arms around their waists. Luke and Mason then hug me. Mason rest his chin on my head and Luke just stood there hugging me.

"CHEESE!" My mom said, holding the camera.

"Cheese!" Luke and I say.
"Pizza!!" We hear Mason exclaim.

We all laugh at Mason's random remark and I hear my mom take the photo.

"Next!" Mom said.

"James!!" I said.

"Yay!" He exclaimed and stood next to me. We both turned so our bodies faced eachother. We grabbed eachother hands and outstretched our arms. We then smiled at the camera my mom was holding.