Chapter 1

(A/N these first couple of chapters are so crindgy and bad... But keep reading! It gets a lot better, I promise! Chapter 13 is when things really get exciting AH super excited :D)

"SHUT UPP" I yell at my alarm clock.
I roll over and grab my phone, turning it off.

I checked the time: 7:30 a.m. It was Saturday, July 30th, 2016. It's going to be the best day of this summer.

I slowly get out of bed without waking up my friend Tristan. I stayed at her house because we're going to a 5SOS concert together and, honestly, I'm so excited! My stomach growls as I walk to the kithen to eat some breakfast. After that, I brushed my teeth. I quickly shower and got dressed into my 5SOS t-shirt, blue jean shorts, and black tennis shoes.

I walked into the bedroom and checked on Tristan...She was still sleeping. I look at the clock and it's time to wake her up. I'm honestly kinda scared. Last time I tried to wake her up, she was so mad.
S

he loves her sleep.

I gently shake her shoulder. "Tristan... TRIstan... TRISTAN!" Of course she didn't hear me and, me being the person I am, let her sleep for another half hour.

*half hour later*

Tristan finally woke up. I sat layed on her bed and watched YouTube videos while she got ready. After about an hour, she walked into the room and started getting everything together.

"Tristan, don't forget the posters!" I remind her.

"Haha, don't worry, we won't!" She looked at and smiled, her bright blue eyes sparkling. Her blonde hair was straight and falling around her shoulders. She was so excited, you could tell. I am too!

I get off the bed and grab my bag to double check everything is there. Phones, phone chargers, paper and sharpies (in case we ran into 5SOS ;)), posters, money, and tickets. I called my mom multiple times that morning to make sure she didn't forget the tickets, because knowing her, she would! My mom is taking Tristan and I to the concert.

My mom soon arrived. Tristan and I both hopped into the back seats of the Ford 2010 F-150. My mom stuck the "LiveSOS" CD in the player and turned the volume up loud. We rolled the windows down and were of to Chicago.

Or so I thought.

My mom pulled into the gas station to get some fuel and snacks. After we were done joking around in the small store, we got back in the truck, blast the 5SOS CD, and drove off.

*2 Hours Later*

My mom starts heading off the interstate and I check Google maps to make sure we were going the right way. We were! We found where Tinley Park was and then ventured a little around the city... It was 12:30 and it was lunch time.

"Where do you want to go for lunch?" Mom glances in the mirror to look at Tristan and I.

I look at Tristan. "Ummm, honestly I'm not that hungry." I tell her.