Chapter one

Callie's POV

I can't believe I'm turning 18 tomorrow.
I'm gonna be an actual adult-

"Hey loser get in the car" I heard Logan shout as he walked towards me and when I actually obeyed for once and turned to get in the car I got a slap on the ass.

How polite.

"You such a pig." I comment with a laugh as we both get in.

"You love it." He replies with a huge egotistical smirk spread across his face.

"Whatever." I replied with a small grin and a roll of my eyes which made his smirk turn into a full blown grin.

"So you ditched me at lunch today birthday girl." He stated with a pout and glanced to me quickly before averting his eyes back to the road.

"Sorry I was busy with something" I replied with a smirk and he shook his head, letting out a deep chuckle.

"You're such a slut." He replied bluntly glancing at me again making me snort before I pulled a faux sad face and I pouted.

"Hey I'm still a virgin Mr Manwhore." I exclaimed with a grin to which he matched.

"Oh no you didn't know? I've fallen completely and utterly in love with someone. I mean I haven't even had sex in nearly 6 months." He replied with a grin and I laughed shaking my head.

"Oh yeah sure. Who is she then? The freaking queen of England?" I replied sarcastically as he pulled up in front of my house and got out walking around to my side while I struggled with finding my phone. He of course opened my door and found it in two seconds before pulling me up and wrapping his arms around my waist, pinning me to the car.

"Oh no baby. Though the queen of England is majorly hot, you are most definitely the only one for me." He joked making me laugh uncontrollably and he joined in a second later before letting me go as we walked inside.

I opened my front door and to my surprise my little brother Jeremy was home before me.

"Um Jer what are you doing home?" I asked the 16 year old who was lounging on the couch, making him glance back at me before holding up a finger and indicating he was on the phone.

Me and Logan walked into the kitchen and whilst I sat on a stool in front of the counter Logan headed straight for the fridge.

"Pass me a water" I told him and he tossed me one a second later as Jer walked into the kitchen and stood beside me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sorry sis I was talking to the parents..." He trailed off and I felt my emotionless state return as he sat beside me on another stool and Logan came towards us, leaning over the counter.

"What'd they say?" I asked coldly and he sighed running a hand through his messy brown hair meaning I wasn't gonna like his answer.

"They can't make it tomorrow" he answered sadly and I let out a deep breath that I was holding.

"Of course they can't." I mumbled not even surprised and Jeremy wrapped his arm around my shoulder as Logan came to my other side and kissed my head. "Either way it's fine. I wasn't expecting them and I have you guys what more could I want?" I brought back my cheery mood and gave them both a kiss on the cheek before getting up.