Chapter nineteen

A/N: Alot is happening lol.

Callie's POV

***********************************

Two days.

It had been two days since I had officially met Liam.

Two days that I regretted kissing him.

No matter how much I wanted too, I loved Logan. I had already hurt Noah.

I groaned, my headache from last night's activities pulsing behind my eyes.

Suddenly my phone started to ring and I nearly threw the damned thing across the room.

"Hello?" I answered the unknown number and heard a familiar deep chuckle that made me perk up.

"Hey sweetheart."

How had he gotten my number?

"Hey" I attempted to sound collected and cool despite the fact that he made my heart beat out of my chest, I just couldn't decide if it was because of him or how mysterious he seemed.

"Lets hang out." He didn't ask, he demanded; and I nodded before remembering I was on the phone.

Wow.

"Y-yeah" He chuckled at the shake in my voice and told me he would be by to pick me up soon.

Soon?

How soon? No clue.

How he knew where I lived?

Or that I was home?

No clue.

Despite the sketchiness and questions I quickly ran up stairs and slipped on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a white cropped long sleeve with my favorite boots.

Though I knew his house was close I was surprised when the bell rang only a few minutes later.

I fluffed my hair and twisted a curl near my face before throwing my leather bag on my shoulder and opening the door.

He stood in front of me carelessly as I stressed every muscle in my body to try and seem casual.

A few strands of his nearly black hair messily fell onto his forehead and in only black jeans, a denim jacket over a black shirt and old chucks he looked like a god.

It was astounding, his lips curved into an attractive smirk as I looked him over and I watched as he brought his lip between his teeth and he threw me a wink.

"Like what you see princess?" I laughed lightly at his cockiness, stepping out of the door and turning around to lock it as my heart swelled again.

Logan calls me princess.

"Mmm you're alright." I joked, turning around with a light smile on my face.

His perfect eyebrows raised as he took a step closer, softly lifting my chin to look at him.

"Well you're slumming it then darling, because you look unbelievably hot." He leaned in to kiss me and my breath hitched, closing my eyes I lifted my hands to his neck as his lips hovered over mine.

"Callie?"

I was more than surprised at the voice that met my ears. My eyes flew open and I shot backwards as Logan walked up to my porch.

"Hey Logan." I acted as though everything was normal, pulling a smile onto my face.

"Uh isn't that like your ex or something?" Liams eyes looked more threatening than before and my eyes widened remembering the mall.