Chapter fourteen🌿(unedited)

"You have to come for the party, Jer. What kind of teenager doesn't like to party?" I asked exasperatedly. I've been trying to convince Jeremy for almost fifteen minutes now. Izzy, Sophie and I were treating our nails. We just finished shopping and we decided to come for spa and mani-pedi.

"The sensible ones? He stated over the phone. " No! The boring ones". "Please you have to sit still so the nails will come out great. I've had to be cleaning the nail polish that has been staining your toes". The attendant said clearly annoyed.

I gave her a glare. " and what do you get paid for?" Without bothering to get and answer, i gave my attention back to Jeremy and Sophie rolled her eyes. "I didn't quite catch that, Jer". " I said,

"I have so many home works to do" .

"is there any you have to submit tomorrow?"

"Nope. But I have to start working on them to get maximum grade". I shook my head. "You are such a nerd. Forget the homework for tonight, live a little Jer. You are coming for this party. That's all". I said then I cut the phone to make it more dramatic and I giggled at my antic.

" is he coming? Is he coming? Tell me he's coming! " Izzy said bouncing on her seat making her attendant scowl but she didn't say anything unlike some people I thought glaring at my attendant

."He has no choice" I said smirking,and then I  put my cucumber back on my eyes and relaxed on my seat. "Yay!" That was all I heard before I fell into a sweet sleep. That would be Izzy though,no one else.

~~~~~~

"What am I gonna wear?" I screamed out scattering the the cloths I bought today, searching frantically for the perfect outfit. "Britt, take a chill pill, would ya? We went shopping today so just pick one of the cloths you selected yourself". "but none of the cloths are perfect " I said sitting on the bed and covering my face.

"There has never been this such hassle in dressing for a party before, what's different this time. Our guests are arriving" her arms were akimbo. I could hear the music from downstairs already and some occasional yells.

"Jeremy is coming" Izzy said giggling, she was putting the finishing touches to her makeup. She and Sophie were fully dressed already.

Sophie was clad in a peach sleeveless gown stopping just below her butt, the cloth accentuated her curves and her butt. She's gonna make all heads turn tonight. She finished it up with a silver stiletto which made her legs looked never ending. She styled her natural hair up and locked the edges. The way she styles her natural hair always made me want African hair. If there's anybody that rocks natural African hair, its Sophie. She finished it up with silver accessories and very light make up. She's not a fan of makeup.

Izzy was wearing an alter neck white crop top showing off her pierced navel which she wore a gold ring on and a black bum short. She wore a high heeled knee length cream boot and heavy makeup as usual. They both looked very sexy. I'm still yet to decide what to wear.

Sophie wiggled her eyebrows at me "so this is about lover boy, uhn?" I felt my cheeks grow hotter and I fell into the bed groaning into my hands. "I just want to look perfect for tonight". " awwww, little miss perfect wants to look more perfect for lover boy" Izzy cooed tickling me as she said it, she was now beside me on the bed.

"There's no time for all this. I bet if you wore a sack, you would still look drop dead gorgeous to Jeremy" Sophie said pulling me up. "Exactly, he's so whipped. So just wear anything and let's go to party!"

"I'm not dressing for Jeremy". " hmm mmm" Sophie said in a way that I know she doesn't believe me. "I so do not care what he thinks about what I'm wearing" I said folding my arms across my chest.