15

Wilmer

When I woke up the next morning to my alarm, Demi was snuggled against my side, her arms wrapped around me.

"Turn it off." She groaned, in a raspy voice that I instantly adored. Leaning over, I hit the snooze burrow and she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "What time is it?"

I rubbed her back. "Five-thirty."

"Five-Thirty?" She groaned again and fell back into the pillows, burying her face into my side. "Too early."

I smiled. "I wanted to talk to you before you left, but you can sleep, love."

Her cheesy smile appeared and she squinted one eye open. "You keep calling' me that and I'll never leave this house."

I chuckled. "Well in that case, Love.... I sort of have a question."

Demi giggled and propped her head up on her elbow. "And what would that be?"

I leaned in, stroking my hand down her sides. "I don't know if this goes without saying, but I really do care about you Demi. What are we? Am I your boyfriend? Are we too old for that shit?"

Demi's eyes softened. "Yes, I'd like to call you my boyfriend."

"Then you're my girlfriend?"

"Mmhm." She giggled, leaning in to kiss me again. I kissed her deeply, pulling her waist to mine tightly and her leg came up as my hand trailed to her thigh. Demi gently sunk her teeth into my lower lip, making me moan, brushing my tongue against her lower lip. Her leg hoisted her up so she was straddling me and soon we hips began to move, softly grinding our centers together. Instantly, I was hard, and Demi felt me against her leg. I flipped us over and hungrily kissed her, forgetting all of the 'take it slow' stuff as I rolled my hips against Demi's and she threw her head back with a breathy moan. I kissed her and down her neck, both of us panting as Demi locked her fingers in my hair. Slowly, I pulled away and looked down at her, smiling slightly.

"Sorry... Got a little carried away."

Demi shook her head. "No... it's fine. I just..." She turned red. "I've never really been this turned on. Not since like, I was eighteen."

I chuckled and looked down at my erection. "Uh... Likewise."

Demi smiled and leaned in, pecking my lips once before she wiggled out from under me. "I've got to go get ready for work. I'll see you later?"

I nodded. "Your house or mine?"

She shrugged. "Let's alternate. Mine."

Then she was gone.

~*~

Demi

As I walked into the lobby, Olivia was waiting or me, and followed me all the way to my office. Once inside, she locked the door and smiled at me.

"Spill."

I sighed. "Did you let Stevens take Jessica?"

Olivia's face twisted in confusion. "No? Dr. Connors have out the assignments but I made sure I had Mia like you said."

I growled to myself. "I'll tell you about Wilmer when I get back."

I stalked out the door, down the hallway to Connors' office.

"Come in!" He called, after I knocked impatiently. "Ah, Dr. Lovato. What can I do for you?"

I was breathing hard. "Why the hell would you assign Jessica to Stevens? She's a difficult class A patient, you know that! What the hell is wrong with you? You're just as guilty as Stevens! She should've gone to someone with experience! Not some policy-following idiot who thinks he's qualified to treat a schiz because he did an essay on it in high school!"

Connors stood up. "It was a good learning experience. He needed it. Now I'm sorry about what happened but it was necessary for him to see what kind of patients we vary by."

My eyes narrowed. "Did you bother assigning someone to check his work like policy calls for? Jesus what kind of director are you?"

He suddenly smirked. "You know, you're hot when you'll angry."

I blinked. "What?"

He walked around his desk. "Why don't we get a drink sometime?"

I curled my lip up. "No thanks."

"Oh, come on." He advanced until my back hit the wall. "Maybe I could... clean out the cobwebs?"

I smacked his hand away as it reached for my waist. "I'm fine thanks-HEY!" He moved forward and attached his lips to my neck, sucking viciously as his hands groped my breasts. "GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled, and the door to his office banged open. Standing there, were the entire board of directors. All of them were stunned as Connor slowly pulled away.

"Just some friendly relations between coworkers, right Lovato?"

I shoved him. "No. You just sexually assaulted me."

A man stepped up. "Well this is unexpected. I guess we'll be stripping two of the doctors here of their medical licenses."

Connors' jaw dropped. "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME."

The man sighed. "I believe I just did. Please hand over your keys, badge, and get the hell out of this hospital."

~*~

I desperately tried to keep it together the rest of the day. The encounter with Connors had left my mind whirling with memories and flashbacks of my past that I wanted to forget. As I walked down to my office with a blank stare, Olivia suddenly appeared.

"You've been avoiding me. I checked, by the way, and you have no meeting or patients for the next forty-five minutes so you're going to tell me all about yesterday."

I took a deep breath. "Of course. Let's go to my office, Dr. Lawlor."

She rolled her eyes and followed me, then sat in the chair across from my desk. "Okay, talk."

I sat down and took a deep breath. "This stays between us, okay? No one can know about it."

She nodded. "Got it."

So I told her. I told her everything, ignoring her gasps of shock and hisses of anger and little squeals and 'aww's'. When I was finally done I peeked up at her stunned expression.

"So what did you do yesterday?"

Olivia blinked. "Holy shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel