Chapter 15: Together! ^^

*Author's Note: Play the song on the side.. You'll know when to play it..^^

Kate's POV

"Since you are being honest to me right now.. I'm going to tell you something.. honestly.." I said..

"Actually, I have really liked you for so long.. I've always thought of you more a friend or more than just an 'older brother' Neal.."

"But, I guess if you have waited for years to be loved by someone you like.. I guess our hearts wavers.. I.. I started to move on.. To find peace for my heart.. and I think.. I found someone who can give that.. "

"So, Kate you already have a boyfriend?" He replied..

"No.. I don't.. but I'll be waiting for him... "

"I guess I'm three years late huh?.. I wished I realized it sooner.. Then maybe you'll be mine now.."

I smiled ironically.. Being the one for him, I've long for that position before.. but, feelings change.. Hindi ko alam kung katulad ng naranasan ko dati, mag-iintay na naman ako para sa magustohan ako ng taong gusto ngayon..

"If.. he won't take.. I promise.. Katulad ng ginawa mo dati.. Ako naman mag-iintay para sayo.." He told me that while his eyes is watery.. Is that tears?

Maybe we'll both regret that we didn't realize that what we have are mutual feelings.. even from before..

A tear fell from my eyes.. If I accept him now, then I'm sure that he will love me.. but I want to take a chance for my new love..

"If we are meant to be together.. Our fate will keep the two of us together.. but if he is th one.. maybe you'll meet her soon.. " I bid my goodbye..

His last words.. "I'll wait".. really affected me.. I'm leaving the one person that I am chasing since I learned how to cherish someone.. Am I making the right choice? Do I really like him more than Neal?..

-----------------

"Hi Miss Kate.. Sa shoot niyo po ngayon.. Ang theme is 'Will you be my girlfriend' .. so just get in to the character as the girl who is clueless of what the guy feels for her.."

Ang dali naming I-arte nun.. Iyon yung nararamdaman ko ngayon eh.. Tapos si Joshua pa yung partner?.. Tss... Ang dali ng role ko..

Hahaha.. bitter lang ng konti.. ^^

Hindi pa rin kasi ako pinapansin nung lalaki na iyon eh.. hmp.. Kung galit siya sakin.. edi galit na din ako sa kanya.. hmp

He approached me suddenly..

"Hi.." He told me.. then he smiled..

Unfair naman.. Biglang hindi na tuloy ako galit.. hmp

"Hello.." I replied quietly..

"I'm excited for the shoot.. how about you?"

"I guess I'm also looking forward to it.."

"Magugulat ka mamaya.." He told me.. Parang pa-mysterious pa..

"Bakit naman?"

"Antayin mo na lang.." He smiled.. Tapos hinatak na niya ako papunta sa set.. Ang ganda nung set kasi park siya..Kala nga tuloy naming hind kami makaka-pag shoot sa labas kasi umuulan kanina eh.. Tapos nung malapit ng mag time nung shooting.. umaraw na.. Ang pinagtataka ko lang.. bakit may  piano? Eh alam gagamitin lang naman kaming lead actor and actress.. hindi naman kami yung singer so bakit may piano.. hmm..

I enjoyed the shooting.. May mga balloons.. tapos flowers.. mga batang nagbibigay ng note.. ang cute.. Kung totoo lang san ito.. edi sana masaya na talaga ako ng totoo..

After 2 hours.. tapos na yung shooting.. Pero nagtataka ako kasi hindi pa sila nag-papack up.. hindi pa nila tinatago yung mga gamit.. lalo na yung piano na hindi naman pala kasam sa shooting eh dinala pa..

Tapos na pero may inaayos pa silang setting.. weird.. may uulitin bang scene?.. Tatanungin ko sana si Joshua kaso biglang wala na pala siya sa tabi ko..

I was looking around when I noticed he was on the piano and he started singing..

I'm so lost in love with no rhythm or rhyme
I'm starstruck i'm so stuck with no sense of time
I fall apart when you're gone I think that i need your love
Just pull me right back to start
I don't know what this could be so lost in your mystery
Caught up in your gravity
Don't know how you got such a hold of me
Caught up in your gravity
You know I never want you to set me free
Caught up in your gravity
It's just you, you're all I need to keep my heart tight
When you're here I wouldn't fly away
Oh no, I won't even try
We fall apart when you're gone I think that I need your love
Just pull me right back to start
I don't know what this could be so lost in your mystery
caught up in your gravity
Don't know how you got such a hold of me
Caught up in your gravity
You know I never want you to set me free
Caught up your in gravity
Caught up in your gravity
There's no way to stop this attraction
Cause baby your my satisfaction
If you disappear it's like the world will fall but will lose control so never let me go
Never let me go
Not even the flight through the galaxy could ever keep me awake
Caught up in your gravity
Don't know how you got such a hold of me
Caught in your gravity
You know i never want you to set me free..

"Kate Venice.. Please listen to me.." he said with a little hint of nervousness in his voice..

"I know, what I'm going to tell you now might sound too corny but.. I want to tell you that right from the start, my eyes had been drawn to you.. And as the time passes by.. You also have the pull in my heart.. You're literally my gravity.."

"If you think that I'm asking you to b my girlfriend right away.. Your actually wrong".. He laughed adorably then continued speaking..

"I just want to introduce you to the idea that there could be ME AND YOU.. I want us to get to know each other more.."

"So I'm asking you.. Will you let me court you?" he said with his very cute smile..

So this is what it feels like to be on cloud nine..

To be overwhelmed by happiness.. nervousness.. excitement..

And.. to be overwhelmed with love..

He's so..

amazing.. sweet.. and most of all..  The description that will fit him best..

He's the one for me..

He approached me slowly..

"You still need say yes" He said while smiling..

Of course I'll say..

"Yes.. You can court me.. Let's see where time would take us after that.." I said while smiling.. the kind of smile where you're about to cry because very touched..

The crowd clapped and cheered for us..

 "I think they are happy like us.." He said..

"Us.. what a beautiful word, don't you think?'.. I replied..

Author's Note: Epilogue na po next.. Tell me what you think about this chapter! ^^

Hope you had enjoyed it..