5: Truth Behind Potter

Loki

Today is Friday of the first week of school. It was a very long week. Who knew a lot of students tend to blow up cauldrens easly. But also now that the relationship is out I have not been hit on as much. I have also became friends with Harry and his gang. We have alot in co on then it appears. I am out in the kitchen right now. Still very early in the morning finishing getting ready. Severus is still asleep he deserves it from all the grading last night. I filled the kettle full of water and let it boil on the stove and sat at the table to read a book.

While i was reading a knock came from the door. 'Who is up this early besides me and severus?'. I open the door to find Harry in tears. "Harry what's wrong?" I kneel down and pull the boy into a hug. "I-I had a bad dream Professor. I-It was about my uncle and aunt." I stood up and brought the boy to the couch as the kettle started whistling. "What about them?" I asked in my way to the kitchen. "They were beating me like usual but they took it too far this time t-they killed me" I dropped one of the mugs in my hands and it shattered to the floor. "They beat you?" I stared wide eyes at him. "Yes sir, every day or I get let off with no food for a day or two". It was at this point my loving boyfriend burst out of the bedroom wand in hand. Only wearing his black pajama bottoms. "What's wrong? Are you hurt? I heard glass shatter." He looks over at Harry and scowels. Harry still has red eyes and tear stains on his cheeks now scared witless. "Sev everything is fine. I dropped a mug by accident. Harry just told me something pretty bad."  I went over to Harry and sat next to him. "Look harry we have to tell dumbldore he could help and you could come live with me and sev" Harry nodded. "That would be amazing sir. I don't want to go back there" I pulled harry into another hug. "You won't have to again I promise. Now got sit at the table and I will get us some thing to eat." He nods and does as he is told. "Now you mister" I point at severus "are going to have a little chat."

I dragged severus to our bed room and shut the door.

Severus p.o.v

Loki dragged me to our room and shut the door. "Severus, you know Harry lives with his muggle relatives right?" I nodded "Yes the ugly petunia and the idiot Vernon and the pig Dudley. Why?" Loki looked at the floor tears in his vibrant green eyes "He gets beaten by then and starved sev. I don't want him to end up like me". I pulled him into my arms. "He won't love. I promised his mother I long time ago to protect him. Now I promise you I will get him away from those muggles." I kissed the top of his head gently. "Thank you Severus". I held onto him till he stopped crying. "Now then my love let's go join Mister potter for breakfast". I opened the door for Loki and followed behind him. 

When we got to the kitchen Harry was sitting at the table waiting for us before he started eating.  I sat across from him and loki sat between us. Loki smiled at the boy "Let's dig in".

After a quiet breakfast loki and Harry sat on the sofa while I went and got ready. When I came back Harry was asleep and loki was watcing him with a sad look in his eyes. I walked behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Love, Harry will stay he the rest of the day I cleared it with the other professors. I want you to stay here with him" He nodded. "Also we have to speak with Dumbledore after lunch about Harry." He just nodded again. I sighed and walked around so I was in front of him. I keeled down at looked at him. He was crying again. "Hey it will be ok harry will live with us in no time". Loki leaned forward and rested his head on my shoulder I wrapped my arms around him. I spoke gently and quietly to him. "It's going to be ok".

-time skip to after lunch-

I walked to the gargoyle guarding The headmasters office.  "wool socks" the statue moves and I go up the stairs. I reached out to knock but the doors open. I go inside and see Harry and loki already sitting there harry was crying and loki was holding him. He must have told Albus about what happened to him. "Severus my boy come in right on time as always" "What kind of person would I be Albus if I wasn't on time" I stood behind loki's chair and put my hand on his shoulder.  "Mister potter was just telling what happened with the dursleys. No I think it's best for you to take him back to your chambers while I talk to mister laufeyson" I nodded Harry was still crying so I picked him up like a small child he did not object just layed his head on my shoulder. I walked out of the office. "Why don't you just close your eyes and rest harry everyone is in class" Harry shifted his head. "Thanks proffessor".