School part 2

Loki's pov

Severus sat at his desk planning out of this week's classes. I got stuck sorting and looking for which ingredients need to be restocked. I got all the shelves I can reach done. I am too lazy right now to use magic " Severus love can you bless me with your longness and get that jar down for me" ((inside joke, happy joy I used it)). Severus came up behind me and go the jar down. I turned around to thank him and he was blushing a lot. "What's wrong severus? Did I do something?" Sev mumbled something under his breath and walked back to his desk. I laughed quietly at his embarrassed state.

We worked quietly till it was time to go to the great hall. Severus sighed heavily. "We should get going". I nodded and took severus' hand and we headed down to the great hall.

Severus sat next to professer Mcgonagall at the head table and I sat on his other side. Some of the older students were already there. Slowly but surely the hall began to fill. "Minivera can you please go get out new first years" "of course albus" off she went to the doors. I grabbed severus' hand under the table. I was nervous as hell I never been to good with children. "Loki love if you clutch any tighter to my hand you might break it." I losen my grip imediently "sorry sev" he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the first years entering.

I felt severus tense up when he saw a particular student. The boy has dark brown hair and big green eyes. I knew it had to be lily's son. Severus told me about Lily and how he blamed himself for everything I can see how he can.

Everyone eventually got sorted. The potter child for sorted into gryffindor that wasn't a suprise. The head master started to speak. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. This year we have a new addition to our staff. Professor Loki Laufeyson will be the assitant potions master." Albus gestured for me to stand and I did. The room was filled with gasps and clapping. 'Why are they gasping at me' 'because you are very handsome' a familiar deep voice said in my head.  I sat back down blushing and gave a small glare to severus. The headmaster finished his speech and food appeared on the tables. "Sev baby you know I love you but ask before you get into my head" "ok, ok I promise"

The feast was done after a hour. The perfects took the first years to their respected dorms.

Severus P.o.v.

I sighed it was a ok start I guess. I am going to have trouble keeping students away from my asgardian trickster. That shouldn't be to much of a problem.  "Loki we have to go give the house rule speech" Loki nodded and I held out my hand which he took happily.  As we walked down the hallway to the slytherin house students gave us suprised looks. Loki chuckled "looks like they have never seen guys hold hands before" "Well I am the mean old potion master and your the new handsome professer probably the talk of the school right now, no wonder their going to look suprised at us" that earned me more laughing from him.

We finally got to the dungeons and to he slytherin common rooms. I gave the speech quick and sent them to bed. Loki and I  went to our chambers for some alone time.

I sat on the couch in my white dress shirt and black slacks nursing a glass of firewhiskey. I had my head leaned on the back of the couch with my eyes closed. I felt something touch my forehead. I opened on eye and Loki  was standing over the back of the couch looking at me. I closed my eye again and groaned. "Come to bed now" "give me a minute" "nope" I felt him climb on to my lap he started to nuzzle and kiss my neck. "Fine I will come" I finished my drink and carried loki to our bedroom. There wasn't much sleep tonight.