Korekiyo Shuiguji x Fem!Reader ~{Interest}~

~~~~~

----------------

You sit in the cafeteria, cuddling your dog. Everyone was eating breakfast.

"Why do you take such interest in animals?" You hear a voice and everyone turns to you both.

"Why do you take such interest in humans?" You answer back to Korekiyo and look up at him.

"They are much better than short lived creatures with no sense of control"

"We aren't perfect either" his eyebrows furrow.

"At least we have our smarts"

"Tsk. Animals can be just as smart as us. Can you remember the name of 1000 toys and be able to collect that toy on just that name" you look down and eat your breakfast

"Someone could. Stop being stupid"

"I wish my horse was as quick as your tongue" You smirked, looking up and everyone started shouting 'roasted'.

"I-I... I hate you (L/n)" you raise an eyebrow and stand up.

"Don't say that, that's very rude."

"But it's true." He crosses his arms. You put and hand under his chin and his face goes red.

"You love me really" you stop your action and walk out "come on (d/n) we have better things to do" you look at his red face before opening the door and wink at him.

You were seen and labelled enemies, but you secretly liked his strange behaviour.

-----------

That night you got a note under your door.

Meet me in the library

-Shuigiji

You tilt your head as you read it. You open the door and see no one in the hallway.

You make your way to the library and you look around, quite afraid. Suddenly your mouth is covered and you are dragged into a corner.

"Stay quiet..." You turn to see Shuigiji and you were shaking because you didn't have (d/n) with you. "(L/n)?" He whispered and held your shoulders. You couldn't stop shaking.

"Are you gonna kill me?" You tear up and he shakes his head. "I need (d/n)"

"You have social anxiety... Don't you? And (d/n) is the only thing that keeps you calm" you nod and he hugs you. Your legs collapse and you both end up kneeling on the floor, hugging.

"S-sorry" he rubs your back and you look into his eyes.

"Let's go back and get (d/n)" he says calmly. He lifts you and carries you to your room, you felt like a kid.

"Why are you doing this...?"

"There are certain people I find interesting... You are one of them" he whispers last part in your ear and you blush

"I've took quite the interest in you too..."

"But you work with animals..."

"I can tell you can be a bit of one at times." You wink and giggle.

You get to the door and he throws you a little to get a better grip, you blush as he holds your ass. You grab your key and open the door.

"Woof!" (D/n) closes the door behind the both of you and lays down.

"They're well behaved..." He puts you down but you instantly jump back into his arms and you wrap your legs around his waist. He chuckles and sits down on the bed. You close your eyes and fall asleep on him.

He carried you and tried to lay you in bed but you keep your grip on him. He sighs and falls asleep with you cuddled around him.

------------

You open your eye to meet with Korekiyo's. He pulls down his mask and kisses you, you kiss back and he hugs you tighter.

"I love you, (Y/n)"

"I love you too"