Mastermind!Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Blushing}~

~~Requested~~

----------------

His quiet, sort of feminine voice attracted you. A detective; the person you should trust the most, right?

You were so wrong about him, he had many untold secrets but he was scared to lose you if he was to share them. You would of been calm if he told you before, though you weren't an Ultimate.

And here you are; cuffed to your podium, crying as the guy you loved and once cared so much for let himself go.

"S-Saihara" you were curled up and you wished you still had Kiibo or Angie or even Maki, to hug you a whisper 'Everything will be ok'.

"My beautiful queen... Why don't you stop crying?" He cooed as he walked round to you.

"Because the Saihara I loved is gone!" Tears streamed down your face and wouldn't stop.

"I'm here... I'm still Shuichi Saihara" he hugs you and you were so upset that you just accepted his comfort. You nuzzle into his chest and he holds you tight.

"The cuffs are hurting me..." You say as he strokes your hair. You look up at him and he gives you a look with soft, despair filled eyes.

"Here you go, my love" he lets you go and you collapse into his chest, you close your eyes and fall asleep from how tired you got from crying and watching everyone else die.

He lifts your sleeping body and carries you to his room. When he gets there and lays you down, he admires your sleeping form. He thought it was adorable. He stroked your hair and kissed your forehead before leaving the room.

----------

You woke up, cold and alone. You at least thought he would stay with you, but you were wrong and you actually felt disappointed. You stood up and wonder into the hall way.

"Shuichi?" You called out, no answer. You walk to the cafeteria and smile, seeing Saihara was sitting having something you eat. "Morning Shuichi" you sit down next to him and you felt him wrap an arm around you. You smiled and looked at him.

"Say 'ahh'" he whispers and you giggle.

"Ahh~" he feeds you some of his pancake and you realised how submissive you were being. You still loved him so much, nothing could stop that feeling from aching in your heart.

"You're so cute (Y/n)..." You blush as he kisses your cheek "I'm happy you're agreeing to be my Queen." You look away and turn a brighter red.

"You missed, My King" you kissed his lips and he kisses you back. The taste of pancakes and maple syrup lingered on his lips, making the kiss sweet.

The kiss lasted long enough for you to end up on his lap. He hugged your waist as you had your arms around he neck.

[Lemon]

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" you whispered as he blushed slightly. "Aww baby, you're blushing" he smirks and grips your thigh, causing your blush to go brighter than his.

"You're blushing more" he chuckled and you nudged his area 'accidentally' he turns pink.

"Sorry... But your blushing more now..." You smile at each other. He gropes one of your boobs and you moan slightly, making you go red.

"You were saying, (n/-" you kiss him due to your arousal and he kisses back. He grips your ass without hesitation, that was surprising for you. You moan a little into the kiss.

He was getting desperate and he needed you now. He lifts you on the table he pulls away from the kiss and starts attacking your neck with kisses and plays with your boobs.

"Shu-Shuichi~" you moaned quietly. You were putting tomatoes to shame.

He unbuttons your shirt and you let it happen. You undo his jacket and throw it away.

"Will you let me have you?" He breathed in your ear as you took his shirt off.

"Would I be taking your shirt off if I wouldn't?" He smirks and unclips your bra. You look at him and he was drooling a little. "You gonna stare or are you gonna be productive?"

He laughs and starts giving your breasts attention.

While the did that, you undid his belt and took his trousers as far down as you could.

"S-Shuichi... I need you~" you only needed to say those words and he laid you on the table, your bottom half right on the edge.

Shuichi slid down your skirt and panties and slid down his own boxers. He positioned himself.

"You ready to feel despair?" You nod and he pushes himself in you.

"OWWW!" You cry and Shuichi stays still and strokes your cheek.

"Everything will be ok..." You nuzzle into his hand and nod.

He starts thrusting in and out slowly but gradually picks up the pace. You moan loudly and arch your back. The table was rocking slightly and Shuichi was hypnotised by the bouncing of your boobs.

"Faster!!" You scream and he starts moving at an inhuman pace. You soon felt a knot in your stomach and you were panting.

"(Y/n)~ I'm gonna-"

"Me too!" You moan loudly and he smirks at your body, it was all his and no one could take you away.

You both came and you pass out. Shuichi being the gentleman he is, dressed you back up before himself.

[Lemon Over]

You woke up with the warmth you desired and you look at Shuichi. He was asleep and you kissed his head and you were about you get up, but the bottom half of you body was so sore.

Shuichi pulled you back into a cuddle and looked into your eyes.

"I love you so much..." He whispers while brushing your hair.

"I love you too..." You both share a delicate kiss and he wraps his arms around your waist. You smiled and looked at your stomach.

"The child of true despair" he smiles and you smile back.

"There no stopping us now"